Life is showtime
Well I was reading the "Forum Suggestions" thread and it said I could post reviews here. If we post enough reviews, we get a review forum. Hooray! Anyways, my first review is on the Power Rangers Wild Force Growl Phone.

First off, this morpher is basically the first non-wrist morpher since Mighty Morphin' which kind of makes it special really. The morpher comes packaged with the instructions and a small leaflet of other Wild Force merchandise. The morpher is open when you take it out of the box. You will notice there are two little "wings" stationed on either side of the top part. They are stuck down, but it's Jao counterpart, the GaoPhone, had the wings come out to serve as the Eagle's wings or Shark's fins. The GaoPhone also has interchangeable heads. Unfortunatley, the Growl Phone only has the permanently stuck down Lion head. Oh well. Also, unlike most morphers that take AAA batteries, this morpher takes watch batteries and comes with them. Now, there is a "big" button at the top of the bottom section, this button is the morph button. The rest of the keys are the same as the buttons you'd find on a cell phone. The on/off switch os located at the bottom of the phone. It makes no sound when switched on and does not continuosly make a sound every few seconds like its predecessor, the Chrono Morpher. There are two different sounding beeps when you press the keypad buttons. Each sound changes are the other. Now, when you press the big button, a few lights on the top part of the phone light up and a roughly 4/6 second sound will play indicating the morphing. This phone kinda locks into place when flipped open. Overall, a great new design and perfect for doing KR Faiz henshins. :tongue:

Overall Grade: A
Best Part: It's a cell phone! You can take it out without getting stared at!
Worst Part: Needs interchangeable heads! No-one wants to be the Lion! Well, at least not everyone.

Next review coming from me tomorrow, the Thundersaurus Morpher!

Life is showtime
Gimme a break man, I've not been having a good week in terms of school and life. I've gotta re-do my entire coursework again which took me 2 months so hold your horses please!

Life is showtime
First off, this Morpher comes packaged with the Tyranno head on,
Ptera and Tricera heads as well as the yellow wrist band. The band
is, as usual, made of some cheap material that can irritate your skin.
This morpher requires two AAA batteries as most morphers usually do.
Right, this morpher is quite a good one actually but still missing one
feature that the Dino Brace does. The jaw cannot lock into place.
When you press the jaw, all it does is make a morphing sound that
lasts for about 6 seconds and ends in the roar of the dino, whose head
you have on the morpher. It's good actually. Only problem is, it
only plays different sounds for the Tyranno, Tricera and Ptera heads.
I tried the Brachio and Dimetro heads and they do not get their own
sounds. Right, they actually sounds like their proper dinosaurs too.
The only problem one is the Tricera one. The Tyranno roars, the Ptera
screeches and the Tricera....barks?! That's right, it sounds like a dog
that's been naughty and therefore tied in the yard on a cold winter's
night. Heh. The red button, unlike the show, does not produce the
morphing sound. It produces an annoying alarm sound that is a mix of
the ptera screech and a high-pitched alarm. This morpher is a good
size though. Great to hide under a hooded sweatshirt or a coat. The colour is
the same as that of it's Sentai cousin, the Dino Brace. Bright colours
and great silver finish. This is a morpher worth buying if you are
a collector or just like to play around. However, if you can get one
I recommend getting the Dino Brace instead. With a nylon strap and a
jaw that locks into place, it makes it better than the Thundersaurus
morpher. So I finally give this morpher a B.

Good review I guess ryu dairenjaa but it gets confusing at some points and the overall review doesn't really state your opinion on rooms for improvement or downfalls.

Life is showtime
Excuse me for this but, la-de-da. It's not a competition, and if you think it is then you're WAY in over your head. Look, KRGarren made a changer review of the Dino Commander before me but am I starting a rivalry? Noooooo.

Life is showtime
Whatever man. Also, Sentai doesn't translate to just Task Force. It also means Squadron. Squadron as in a group of troops or people fighting. THAT makes sense. Super Squadron as in Super Heroes. They have powers right?

Life is showtime
Well if you bothered to look at other sections, you'd see that other Sentai series are translated as Squadron and some Task Force. Gees. I'm not blaming Super Sentai for getting it right.

I don't think it matters. Many Japanese words can be translated in more than one way. They don't have a specific meaning, just a concept that we try to define in English.

Sentai is one of those words. Therefore, it means 'all of the above'. =)

....what?

English came later, it's derived from Latin ("Roman"). Romaji comes from 'roman' or 'romanization' -- meaning Japanese written with English letters, AKA the Roman Alphabet. Who 'stole' what is up for debate. =)

But not in this thread, which has gone pretty far away from the Growl Phone. -_-

Life is showtime
Sod this. Keith, I've done my review. Can you just close this please before we get anymore stupid "smart" comments from a certain pain in the ass?

Life is showtime
Seriously! Stop SPAMMING! This is OFF TOPIC and you shouldn't be talking about that here! I want this thread CLOSED. If you wanna talk about the origins of the English and Japanese languages, MAKE A THREAD. Don't post about it in a review thread.