Pimp Robot
When Saban bought PR back, he also acquired all the disney seasons, so he is the one that should get some sort of profit.

The Bun Is In Your Mind
OK, let's get this straight for the last time. Saban Brands owns everything Power Rangers. This includes the Saban Entertainment, Buena Vista/Saban, and Saban Brands Eras. Disney can no longer profit from the seasons it produced. Saban does not have to pay them royalties either. Got it!

Some kind of Beast mode
Ight, that answers my question. So Saban's getting paid, but the cast of the show should too. But..I guess not.

The end justiΦ's the means
Ight, that answers my question. So Saban's getting paid, but the cast of the show should too. But..I guess not.

The show's non-union, so he isn't obliged to pay the actors royalties or anything.

Not exactly noteworthy news, but apparently during a Super Sentai-themed showing of "Smastation" (the same show that brought us Kamen Rider G) they also got to briefly examine the topic of Power Rangers and showed clips, and thus reactions to, MMPR,(which were taken from the Japanese dubs respectively), Samurai (as it's the newest), and oddly enough the Japanese dubbed SPD. It's incredibly brief but you can distinctly hear the new voices, complete with a nod back to Dekaranger by preceding the morph call with "Roger!".

Unfortunately, this is the best copy of the program I could find, but it does go over the relevant section (the Power Rangers bit kicks in at 3:37 on the first video):
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfjIMi0OwUo"]Part 1[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_tja1wPq2o"]Part 2[/ame]

I am suprised, though, that there hasn't been any other clips or an official website setup for it yet. If I recall Dragon Knight's site was started at least a month and a half prior to the initial airing.

by026-.jpg