Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANGE! GoseiJon!
You said that same thing 12 hours ago. If you were hoping it would be on the first post by now, then Saiko must be doing something else. Give it time. No point in posting it again.

We already know about this...I just can't stop posting about it:

http://www.bandai.com/blog/press-release/the-power-returns-to-san-diego-comic-con

SHOUT OUT TO MACH:

Please, get rid that idiotic Disney MMPR logo...and replace it with the TRUE one:

bandaiamericarotatinghe.jpg

I'll make it in the style of the DVD art that Elie showed us, you want me to make that picture into a banner?

Eye See You
One thing that bugs me is how alot of PR merch is "cartoon-ized" with animated pictures of the Rangers. Why the **** is this done?... IT'S A LIVE ACTION TV SHOW.

It's like a 24 Season 1 DVD Boxed Set with Animated pictures of Keifer Sutherland on the cover.

I love the fact that they got the poses right... Saban and his subtle pokes at the fandom. :patriotic:

They get points for that forsure.

Oh yeah, a banner would be cool. It wasn't really a request, but that's cool! A catch phrase would be icing! :)

Actually I'll keep it the size that it is and change the design and add a catch phrase to it so then Saiko can add that to the front post :p

Lurker
Maybe they're focused on Comic Con...or weren't those recent casting Tweets about final callbacks?

Maybe they're focused on Comic Con...or weren't those recent casting Tweets about final callbacks?
I know quite a few of them went to, or is going to the Con. And yes, a lot of the tweets mentioned final callbacks, but I've heard that this could go on for another week or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.