Status
Not open for further replies.
#MissionMiami
No they have the suits. All props have to be imported from Japan ahead of time and refurbished for filming which is seen in the PROO BTS episode.

I get why they used MMPR but something promoting Shinkenger would have been nice.

The end justiΦ's the means
No they have the suits. All props have to be imported from Japan ahead of time and refurbished for filming which is seen in the PROO BTS episode.

I get why they used MMPR but something promoting Shinkenger would have been nice.

It would've been, but I'm extremely pleased with what we got anyway.

#MissionMiami
So, I wonder how long before a full press release and picture of PR 2011 like the new Avatar Airbender series.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
mightymorphinpowerrangez.jpg

I like FOX, standing just off to the side ... trying to look tough with there arms crossed, Yeah, that's right *sniff* We had the Power Rangers, totally meant to let them go, yeah.

The end justiΦ's the means
I like FOX, standing just off to the side ... trying to look tough with there arms crossed, Yeah, that's right *sniff* We had the Power Rangers, totally meant to let them go, yeah.

I love the irony... and the poeticness of that picture. I wonder if the photographer did that on purpose? (I know I would.)

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
They need a press conference with a symbolic handout of MMPR Red to Shinken Red.

I uploaded the Comic Con Opening Day video with PR onto YouTube, you should add this to the front page Saiko:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCpnbpx9NkY[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.