Status
Not open for further replies.
has left HJU. Not coming back.
Is that an issue for people?
Deaf people i guess, but most people wouldn't really care if they had no captions.

I'm having a lot of problem with SHOUT! Factory because they never put CC/English subbed on any TV series. Only movies, they can put.

Last time I bought DVD box set from SHOUT! Factory and it was Super Show: Super Mario Bros Volume 1. The biggest problem is that they didn't put closed captions on.

I mean, look at Transformers season 1 and other seasons, they don't have closed captions/English subbed.

There is no excuse for S!F for not putting them on DVD. Honestly, there were many deaf people who used to watch Super Show: Super Mario Bros and it's sequel/spin off, Transformers and GI JOE on TV in 80s.

C'mon, deaf people have to know what were they saying on any DVD. That's important. You have to understand how I feel about S!F.

It probably be easier if they had Paramount do it since Saban wants to make a PR movie in the future and I'm sure he'd have Paramount publish it.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
That is what I'm hoping that Paramount would publish it. They always put CC/English subbed on any DVD.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
They are? I hadn't heard that it was a "for sure" thing that they were planning on doing that...

They are? I hadn't heard that it was a "for sure" thing that they were planning on doing that...

Well in Elie Dekel's Expo interview he did say they wanted to release their stuff on all media platforms and on the video on their website it shows they plan on releasing DVD's and Blu-Ray's.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Ah, so it's a plan at the moment, as opposed to a definite thing with release dates and such. Cool. Hmm, I wonder which series I would buy on dvd given the chance... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.