Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
I like having them, means I can still tell what's going on even if it's really noisy where I'm watching.

Noisy where your watching?

Forgive me, as i watch all my visual media and etc. in a small, dark and silent TV room and never take any of it out of there so i might not really get that angle.

Sidney Franklin:

sidneyfranklin.jpg

Sidney's Official Site
Sidney's Official Youtube
Sidney's Official Twitter

Dramatic Reel:

[HIDE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKuDkXg3pEw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKuDkXg3pEw[/ame][/HIDE]

Tweet update from Anthony Lipe-Ladenhe (auditioned for Skinny):

Producer meeting for power rangers tomorrow!
about 5 hours ago via UberTwitter

Last edited:
Twitter - @MisturYellow
You're kicking my ass tonight DB finding stuff out.

Anyway, something just creeped into my mind. It's likely they are casting some folks right locally in New Zealand for different roles. We never stopped to think that some of the folks mentioning Power Ranger offhandedly could be located in New Zealand and outside the US, auditioning for things besides the Rangers. So we could see some of these people pop up in many different roles.

I suspect the main cast (Ranger, Princess, Juzo, Skinny, and Big) will all be American casted, while other side roles will be locally from NZ. Which I have no problem with at all.

It's Judgement Time!
a producer meeting for power rangers? Sweet, maybe we'll be discovering our official cast this week!

a producer meeting for power rangers? Sweet, maybe we'll be discovering our official cast this week!
Producers were at the auditions all along, it's just now they have some of the higher ups there (according to my source). You are right about one thing though...we should know something by next week or early August.

I suspect the main cast (Ranger, Princess, Juzo, Skinny, and Big) will all be American casted, while other side roles will be locally from NZ. Which I have no problem with at all.

I think it would have been interesting if they were searching for a NZ actor/actress for the role of the princess, oh well, as long as she's hot and can kick some ass I'm fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.