Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANGE! GoseiJon!
WHEW!!!! Added teh new info, thanks for the update guys. I might sticky this but our sticky area is kinda cluttered and I'm afraid of overclutter.

Well, the "SUPERNATURAL" thread can come down and the only reason why the Dr. Who Talk Up thread is there is because Keith is currently fascinated with the show. If that one is up there, then the others should be there. If no plans to put them up there, then I think it should be taken down.

But, after thinking about it, shouldn't this thread be in the "ORB News and Rumors" area. Considering there is the word "News" in the thread title?

It's Judgement Time!
Credit goes to mikejonas from RangerBoard for buying and sharing these

EDIT: No reason to keep the casting sides in my post now that they've been added to SaikoDragon's

Thanks RogueGuy! I really appreciate your prompt reply to the thread. Excellent post! :castlerock:

has left HJU. Not coming back.
But, after thinking about it, shouldn't this thread be in the "ORB News and Rumors" area. Considering there is the word "News" in the thread title?

Probably not, since this forum is "The Power Chamber", this is where we discuss about Power Rangers.

I'm just saying...

You know what I was thinking after looking at the title of the tread...what if (and we know it's not going to happen) the new season was named after it's counterpart? Power Rangers Shinkenger!

has left HJU. Not coming back.
***ROLL CALL STARTS***

"Red Shinkenger Ranger!"
"Blue Shinkenger Ranger!"
"Green Shinkenger Ranger!"
"Yellow Shinkenger Ranger!"
"Pink Shinkenger Ranger!"
"Gold Sushi Samurai Ranger!"

POWER RANGERS SHINKENGER!

I don't know what to say...

It's Judgement Time!

Continue to use them if you would like. I really want a fresh start just so we can compile news more efficiently, though. so thats what Im using this thread for.

You know what I was thinking after looking at the title of the tread...what if (and we know it's not going to happen) the new season was named after it's counterpart? Power Rangers Shinkenger!

Well, the Samurai temple or school could be known as "The Shinkenger Temple" or something. Like the Air Ninja Academy. But maybe Shinkenger refers to an ancient group of noble samurai warriors or somethin.

Or, or...

"Shinken Red!"
"Shinken Blue!"
"Shinken Green!"
"Shinken Pink!"
"Shinken Yellow!"
"Shinken Gold!"

SPIRIT OF THE SAMURAI...POWER RANGERS SHINKENGER!

........ Yes? No? Maybe? LOL. I know I know, it would definitely be like Shinkenger.

Well, the Samurai temple or school could be known as "The Shinkenger Temple" or something. Like the Air Ninja Academy. But maybe Shinkenger refers to an ancient group of noble samurai warriors or somethin.
Hey, that actually sounds like it would be a good idea. Name their HQ or palace after Shinkenger...I like!

Mad Skillz
I think this is the one time "Sentai" would work in the title. Samurai Sentai would be a pretty spiffy one, and hell, Lego uses the word, so it's not too out there.

Bandito Shake Cometh
Maybe this belongs in the controversial thread, but i'm perfectly happy with them dropping the rollcalls. Maybe one or two for special occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.