Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cookie Man!
I hate the fact that we are two years behind. Goseiger is airing in Japan now. Saban is going to use Shinkenger footage to adapt into Power Rangers 2011.

Thanks a lot, Disney, for MMPRv2. You piece of trash.

Yeah, I know....stupid Disney.

I haven't watch MMPRv2 in a long time. I stopped after episode 4. It was SO stupid.

I stopped after episode 3.

I'm so happy it back to 40 episodes. Means the characters will actually get some devolpment...

Yeah, its great that we are back to 40 episodes! :D

I started thinking that they'd probably divulge the name of the new season tomorrow, since it's the final day of the Licensing Show. That would be pretty cool, saving the best for last. Eh, let's just see what develops.

I still watch MMPRv2, I just ignore the stupid looking graphics.

That's like ignoring the breasts on a naked lady standing right in front of you. The only difference is that the breasts don't make you want to gouge your eyes out with a switchblade.

It's Judgement Time!
The first post has been updated with the new info and the video. Thanks SentaiRider for the hookup!

I. Love. Lamp.
I'm happy that we are back to 40 episodes. And no more 32 episode crap. And PR on 7 days a week? Win. Saban Brands is REALLY pushing Power Rangers and I like that.

It's Judgement Time!
I know, god this is wonderful. Im watching "so you think you can dance' atm so I will have to watch the Dekel interview later.

Status
Not open for further replies.