Status
Not open for further replies.
has left HJU. Not coming back.
I haven't watch MMPRv2 in a long time. I stopped after episode 4. It was SO stupid.

I haven't watch MMPRv2 in a long time. I stopped after episode 4. It was SO stupid.

That remastering was a total fail and disgraced the series, Saban has made it clear he's chucking that sh**t out the window, the only thing Disney did right was have Bandai re-release the old toys like the dino megazord, I hope Saban gets Bandai to continue that toyline because I want to own my own dragonzord and titanus.

Lurker
I'm so happy it back to 40 episodes. Means the characters will actually get some devolpment...

Lurker
That remastering was a total fail and disgraced the series, Saban has made it clear he's chucking that sh**t out the window, the only thing Disney did right was have Bandai re-release the old toys like the dino megazord, I hope Saban gets Bandai to continue that toyline because I want to own my own dragonzord and titanus.

The only problem is it wasn't a re-release at all. It was new, funkier looking toys. It would have been really cool if they took the original molds and released them so some of us could complete the collections we couldn't as little kids with no money.

The only problem is it wasn't a re-release at all. It was new, funkier looking toys. It would have been really cool if they took the original molds and released them so some of us could complete the collections we couldn't as little kids with no money.

True, but as long as I can make the Ultrazord I'll be happy.

Bandito Shake Cometh
I'm so happy it back to 40 episodes. Means the characters will actually get some devolpment...
Episode count has never really been the issue. As we saw with Dragon Knight, even with 40 episodes a character can still go absolutely nowhere.

That would have been nice, but the price tags would have been ridiculously high, way higher than any parent in todays economy would be willing to pay.

Lurker
Episode count has never really been the issue. As we saw with Dragon Knight, even with 40 episodes a character can still go absolutely nowhere.

That would have been nice, but the price tags would have been ridiculously high, way higher than any parent in todays economy would be willing to pay.

It will a least be better then, the rush job Disney gave us on characters due to 32 episodes...

Some kind of Beast mode

Exaaaaaaaaaaaactly. Now if they had true re-releases I'd be happy. Because I never owned a Dragonzord or Titanus myself either.

Exaaaaaaaaaaaactly. Now if they had true re-releases I'd be happy. Because I never owned a Dragonzord or Titanus myself either.

Neither have I and I recently bought the new Dino Megazord not too long ago. In Toy Fair of this year they said they would have Shinkenger toys in 2012 but now with Saban back the Shinkenger adaption will come out next year hence the toys for it will too so that may result in Bandai speeding up the production of the new Dragonzord and probably having it released later this year because if they were to release it in fall 2011 thats just pure bs.

I hate the fact that we are two years behind. Goseiger is airing in Japan now. Saban is going to use Shinkenger footage to adapt into Power Rangers 2011.

Thanks a lot, Disney, for MMPRv2. You piece of trash.

At least Saban is the one who's going to be adapting Shinkenger, and not Disney. That part is good at least, isn't it?

Also, I watched the video that was posted, and it's great that the older fans are being acknowledged, and that Power Morphicon was mentioned, as well as how it was started by a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.