Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda agree. I think if they did one roll call for the first episode (show the baddies what their up against), and then in the final showdown give the head honcho one last roll call. That would be pretty epic.

Im so excited if this is true, this news seems pretty grea, most of it seems like a copy and paste job from Shinkenger, now only if we could adapt decade or some other Rider next eyar and do a team up. Hey guys, what's the likelyhood of a PRS/RPM teamup?

Lurker
Isn't this producer the one who wanted to do things like Sentai in Saban's original days? Though, this seems a little much, I imagine it's because of how fast things are moving that they might do a cut and paste job here, though I wouldn't mind it too much as long as it's got its own style.

Yeah, but most of the other Power Rangers seasons at least had some orginality, save PRWF and PRMF, They are blantly stealing. They might just steal the crossover with Decade as well!

Yeah, but most of the other Power Rangers seasons at least had some orginality, save PRWF and PRMF, They are blantly stealing. They might just steal the crossover with Decade as well!

...and you know they'll try something like this...

"Someone is hunting Riders...is he the destroyer of worlds?"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlVZHYmSHOs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDH00rasuHw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h29eV6XLuBA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yoMZPtNRKI[/ame]

Mad Skillz

Well this is a conversation for another thread, but I certainly don't think Mystic Force was unoriginal.

Some kind of Beast mode
Honestly...

I mean seriously?

You guys are having that much wet dreams that Decade - Who has nothing to do with anything- is in this thread?

Please, this is passed wishful thinking, it is now not thinking at all.

Granted, I think FreedomR8G6B1 is joking, but I definitely concur with the above. The chances of Saban's new company getting the rights to Kamen Rider, or just Decade alone if that is even hypothetically possible, for those two episodes is exceedingly unlikely, bordering on absolute absurdity.

Beyond losing the possible footage within those two episodes, and an alternate version of a monster suit, the show can easily skip past it as it never really intruded on the main show's episodes anyways. In the concept of this incarnation of Power Rangers it would amount to no more than a purposeless cameo that wouldn't really add up to anything and would be far too much trouble than it's worth to organize and setup otherwise.

Edit: Nevermind, thanks. I didn't mean to add that.

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
Granted, I think FreedomR8G6B1 is joking, but I definitely concur with the above. The chances of Saban's new company getting the rights to Kamen Rider, or just Decade alone if that is even hypothetically possible, for those two episodes is exceedingly unlikely, bordering on absolute absurdity.

Beyond losing the possible footage within those two episodes, and an alternate version of a monster suit, the show can easily skip past it as it never really intruded on the main show's episodes anyways. In the concept of this incarnation of Power Rangers it would amount to no more than a purposeless cameo that wouldn't really add up to anything and would be far too much trouble than it's worth to organize and setup otherwise.

Exactly. Plus I'm sure Freedom wasn't serious either, but it still is a waste of a page and straying waaaaay off topic.

Btw this is a great opportunity for them to use those 2 episodes to develop Juuzo. This is one of the top things on my list for this adaptation, for them to use Juuzo more and better then Shinkenger did.

Status
Not open for further replies.