Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Judgement Time!
It's Morphin' Time!

Overclocked Remix has a MMPR video game remix up by user WillRock. It's aight. But still I thought I would mention it. It's not a remix of the title theme, but a remix of one of the "Stage Level" tunes.

Overclocked Remix is a community of sound mixers and musicians who remix and rearrange tunes from classic to modern video games. Their most notable project as providing the official soundtrack to Street Fighter II HD Remix. If you've ever played the HD version of Stree Fighter II, then you've heard songs from Overclocked Remix.

That wasn't bad, actually. Pretty nifty beats and arrangements. I wouldn't say it's download-worthy, but definitely has potential.

You know what would be awesome? If this season was based on events that happened BEFORE MMPR. Like, set in the 80's or something. I got this idea from someone on RangerBoard:

What better way to start a franchise over, then to set it in the past. Like...way past!

Sounds like Hot Tub Time Machine lol.

#MissionMiami
I wonder if these callback folks know of the title of the show yet.

Some kind of Beast mode
So I decided to go back on rangercrew (Its been 3 years!) just to see how things are and whatnot. I forgotr what my username and password was, so I did the whole get e-mail and confirm it thing.

When I fixed everything I was happy and surprised to see the name I had created.

I felt when I saw that, it's gotta be my destiny to pursue being a Power Ranger.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
So I decided to go back on rangercrew (Its been 3 years!) just to see how things are and whatnot. I forgotr what my username and password was, so I did the whole get e-mail and confirm it thing.

When I fixed everything I was happy and surprised to see the name I had created.

I felt when I saw that, it's gotta be my destiny to pursue being a Power Ranger.

Who are you over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.