Status
Not open for further replies.
Jii is only in there for like 15 seconds. He pretty much dissapears from view when Takeru draws his sword. You could just cut any scene that shows him and it would still make sense. Start with the smoke cloud revealing ShinkenRed and then cut to him drawing his sword and you got it.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they originally went and shot only the fight scene and decide days later to add Jii into the scene and had to reshoot that part and splice it in.

Since I assume they're all in highschool, it could be near the end of the day the Nanashi's attacked the school cause they know one of them is the red ranger. Then they could shoot some original footage showing Nanashi's flying out of a corner around a building and show Samurai walking in like a badass holding his sword then the to-be rangers will be in awe and then it cuts to the sentai footage right when Shinken Red starts to charge in after he drew his sword. After the fight you just see Samurai Red walk away with the Princess waiting for him in a corner.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I'll admit, it was a great battle scene, even if I barely understood what was happening. Hopefully, they can do better arrival scenes than shots of monsters squeezing out from between walls, pop machines & wharf decks, though- that kind of ruined the intensity for me.

Remarks for the past few pages:
Best footsoldiers ever- Nanashi, Grinders, Rinshi, Tyrannodrones

Is the picture good?- Very. The only problem is the blurriness.

Who would make the best Gold Ranger?- Me.:buttrock: I could also pull off either green or red & even write episodes for them.

What was Kalish's problem- Possibly, only meant to be a temp & ended up hating his job because he couldn't get out of it. Aaron Stone is definately better written than any of Kalish's seasons besides Mystic Force & a few choice SPD episodes (premiere, Shadow Rngr, Omega Rngr, finale)

Lol, btw I just made my last attempt look like crap:

2vrv990.png

Nice post!!
Hopefully, they can do better arrival scenes than shots of monsters squeezing out from between walls, pop machines & wharf decks, though- that kind of ruined the intensity for me.

This would involve changing the scripts and the concept substantially. The idea of the Gedoushuu is that they can only enter the human world through cracks and crevices between objects, places the human eye can't see into. There's no guarantee Saban won't do that, of course.

You know what would be awesome? If this season was based on events that happened BEFORE MMPR. Like, set in the 80's or something. I got this idea from someone on RangerBoard:

They could. We don't know. For all we know, the next season is going to be set in 1982.

What better way to start a franchise over, then to set it in the past. Like...way past!

Then why not just use footage and suits from Goggle-V then?
That footage is extremely outdated, and it would take a butt load of money just to make it look more modern. They would be better off just using 100% American footage (which is what they primarily did for MMPR S3).

Status
Not open for further replies.