Power Rangers: Shinkenger 2011 (News Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like having them, means I can still tell what's going on even if it's really noisy where I'm watching.

Noisy where your watching?

Forgive me, as i watch all my visual media and etc. in a small, dark and silent TV room and never take any of it out of there so i might not really get that angle.

DarkBlaze

Sidney Franklin:

sidneyfranklin.jpg

Sidney's Official Site
Sidney's Official Youtube
Sidney's Official Twitter

Dramatic Reel:

[HIDE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKuDkXg3pEw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKuDkXg3pEw[/ame][/HIDE]

Tweet update from Anthony Lipe-Ladenhe (auditioned for Skinny):

Producer meeting for power rangers tomorrow!
about 5 hours ago via UberTwitter

Last edited:

Mr. Yellow

Twitter - @MisturYellow
You're kicking my ass tonight DB finding stuff out.

Anyway, something just creeped into my mind. It's likely they are casting some folks right locally in New Zealand for different roles. We never stopped to think that some of the folks mentioning Power Ranger offhandedly could be located in New Zealand and outside the US, auditioning for things besides the Rangers. So we could see some of these people pop up in many different roles.

DarkBlaze

I suspect the main cast (Ranger, Princess, Juzo, Skinny, and Big) will all be American casted, while other side roles will be locally from NZ. Which I have no problem with at all.

DarkBlaze

a producer meeting for power rangers? Sweet, maybe we'll be discovering our official cast this week!
Producers were at the auditions all along, it's just now they have some of the higher ups there (according to my source). You are right about one thing though...we should know something by next week or early August.

I suspect the main cast (Ranger, Princess, Juzo, Skinny, and Big) will all be American casted, while other side roles will be locally from NZ. Which I have no problem with at all.

I think it would have been interesting if they were searching for a NZ actor/actress for the role of the princess, oh well, as long as she's hot and can kick some ass I'm fine.

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Is that an issue for people?
Deaf people i guess, but most people wouldn't really care if they had no captions.

I'm having a lot of problem with SHOUT! Factory because they never put CC/English subbed on any TV series. Only movies, they can put.

Last time I bought DVD box set from SHOUT! Factory and it was Super Show: Super Mario Bros Volume 1. The biggest problem is that they didn't put closed captions on.

I mean, look at Transformers season 1 and other seasons, they don't have closed captions/English subbed.

There is no excuse for S!F for not putting them on DVD. Honestly, there were many deaf people who used to watch Super Show: Super Mario Bros and it's sequel/spin off, Transformers and GI JOE on TV in 80s.

C'mon, deaf people have to know what were they saying on any DVD. That's important. You have to understand how I feel about S!F.

Blade Dancer

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Ah, so it's a plan at the moment, as opposed to a definite thing with release dates and such. Cool. Hmm, I wonder which series I would buy on dvd given the chance... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts