Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

#MissionMiami
Also the 3 episodes in the 40 probably will be special editions like teamups, movie, etc.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Also the 3 episodes in the 40 probably will be special editions like teamups, movie, etc.

I don't see team-ups happening at all for this PR series. But a "movie-esque" type deal.........it could happen

Some kind of Beast mode
This...made me laugh.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y2S_cF4SQU&feature=feedrec_grec_index"]YouTube - Mighty Morphin Anime Rangers[/ame]

I don't see team-ups happening at all for this PR series. But a "movie-esque" type deal.........it could happen

That last trailer had footage from the Shinkenger movie, after all.

And if they are doing the two seasons of 20 episodes thing, adapting the movie as a special would make a great bridge between the two halves, I think.

Since there's Samurai toys going on clearance in some areas in the States, I wonder if Canada will be getting the toys yet since it's just been announced Nick Canada and Corus Entertainment will be carrying PRS in Canada. I'm also curious of how the toys are going on clearance in the States since they been selling well there.

every where in america but where i live

That last trailer had footage from the Shinkenger movie, after all.

And if they are doing the two seasons of 20 episodes thing, adapting the movie as a special would make a great bridge between the two halves, I think.

that would be epic