Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

From Burg via Twitter:

Going by the just-released March sked for Nick VOD, ep #5 (Fish Out of Water) of PRS will be on 3/13 and #6 (There Go the Brides) on 3/20

Nick just sent out its March VOD schedule (well, through March 27) and after the four eps of February, there will be a week off on March 6 with ep #5 airing March 13 and #6 on March 20.

Since the VOD schedule doesn't show March 28, you can't tell if #7 might be on the March 27 Nick schedule.

Judging solely on the titles, ep. 5 will be adapted from Act 7 and ep. 6 based on Act 8.

Since there's Samurai toys going on clearance in some areas in the States, I wonder if Canada will be getting the toys yet since it's just been announced Nick Canada and Corus Entertainment will be carrying PRS in Canada. I'm also curious of how the toys are going on clearance in the States since they been selling well there.

Kind of surprised they're keeping the brides thing from that episode. I thought for sure they would turn it into Prom Queens, or something like that.

#MissionMiami
And from what we are seeing so far, It's going to be the old school 20 episodes from Feb to June then September to December 23 episodes.

I'm still waiting for the actual fucking names of the Yellow & Blue zords.

Ape Zord and Dragon Zord.