Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

And the descriptions of these episodes give me the feeling that these episodes will actually be important in the scheme of things, unlike say the "Ranger _____" series from RPM which did nothing but waste about 6 episodes or so.

Red DS Ranger!
And the descriptions of these episodes give me the feeling that these episodes will actually be important in the scheme of things, unlike say the "Ranger _____" series from RPM which did nothing but waste about 6 episodes or so.

Only Ranger Yellow did that... All others were pretty useful

The only one from that series of episodes that I remember having any long term implications at all was Doctor K for introducing a new Megazord, the future Gold and Silver Rangers, and the fact Venjix's escape was kind of her fault. The latter was brought back up twice, the second during Judd Lynn's tenure and had Mason Truman acting the way the Rangers themselves probably should have reacted upon finding out themselves.

Red DS Ranger!
The only one from that series of episodes that I remember having any long term implications at all was Doctor K for introducing a new Megazord, the future Gold and Silver Rangers, and the fact Venjix's escape was kind of her fault. The latter was brought back up twice, the second during Judd Lynn's tenure and had Mason Truman acting the way the Rangers themselves probably should have reacted upon finding out themselves.

Ranger Red also introduced a new Zord and also they helped tell back stories of the characters

Tivo has a different synopsis for the first episode which is more likely.

From what this tells me is instead of having the first episode introduce the entire team all together (Mystic Force, Overdrive, Jungle Fury for example). They will do individual episodes showing how each ranger began. Mike gets the first episode, Emily gets the fourth.

What that does is make each character based episode more important.

The only problem with that theory is that the description for episode 2 doesn't seem to be focused on any specific ranger as far as we know.

Banned
A small handful of info:

-A picture of Hector and Najee at, what could be assumed to be, the "Saban Brands" office: http://twitgoo.com/1xylw2
(Note the Red Lost Galaxy Ranger statue in the background)

-And another episode summary and date:

Source: BurgandyRanger at Rangerboard

Very handful information, Silver Wolf! Thanks so much. I'm sure they will showing all 40 episodes in 2011. I'm crossing my fingers! :thumbs: