Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I don't mind the spandex, it's the boarderline chipndale dancers that they're hiring that's pissing me off the most

It appears to be more of GLOBAL TREND now for live action kids shows than it is a "Japanese thing" and/or "American thing" for hiring pretty boys in these shows.

But don't be surprise........did you forget that the kids and teen of this modern day generation all LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

[HIDE]
me-and-justin-justin-bieber-7191892-2560-1970.jpg

Justin-Bieber-justin-bieber-7381678-2016-1223.jpg
[/HIDE]

As you can see.......THESE TYPE OF PRETTY BOYS are what the kids like these days.

I apologize, the kids don't like MEN NO MORE........our kids prefer to look to the WUSSYS now. Welcome to the NEW GENERATION 8(

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Oh yeea, that'd be freakin great if they kept that.

I'll like it even more if they ever mention it again after the first time.

Thanks for the info and great pic, but isn't it 43 episodes? :eyebrow:

The ~ means "around" or "close to," so they're basically saying 40-ish episodes. I would consider 43 to be 40-ish, if slightly less precise. :laugh:

I'll like it even more if they ever mention it again after the first time.

The ~ means "around" or "close to," so they're basically saying 40-ish episodes. I would consider 43 to be 40-ish, if slightly less precise. :laugh:

Ah ok, today is a good day for PRS info and the pic of Najee and Hector is icing on the cake. Now I gotta avoid this forum after PRS premiere's in the states till the 11th when it premieres in Canada.

Not only that, we also get a small hint about what Jayden is hiding from the team (again, assuming they directly adapted those plots).

which they should, that plot point was done expertly with just the right amount of presence shrouded in subtlety.......... they also need to directly adapt the final battle 'cuz that was just bad-ass

But don't be surprise........did you forget that the kids and teen of this modern day generation all LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER?!

I apologize, the kids don't like MEN NO MORE........our kids prefer to look to the WUSSYS now. Welcome to the NEW GENERATION 8(

2 things. 1: bieber is a waste of space and a talentless hack, and 2: dont lose all hope on the "the kids don't like MEN NO MORE" thing, my little bros' favorite character from spd (and also dekaranger) is Doggie, a character who i dont think is a "pretty boy", and they're in the prime power ranger demographic

#MissionMiami
Tivo has a different synopsis for the first episode which is more likely.

"The Team Unites"

Mike learns that he must stay away from his family and friends from the dangers involve being a Ranger.

From what this tells me is instead of having the first episode introduce the entire team all together (Mystic Force, Overdrive, Jungle Fury for example). They will do individual episodes showing how each ranger began. Mike gets the first episode, Emily gets the fourth.

What that does is make each character based episode more important.