Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

Things have indeed gotten interesting, and I'm loving it!

I was hoping for a close adaption, and seeing that Tony is involved with production as well, that makes things more great! I'm anxious to know about that cast bit, and what surprises he may be referring too.

Lurker
Things have indeed gotten interesting, and I'm loving it!

I was hoping for a close adaption, and seeing that Tony is involved with production as well, that makes things more great! I'm anxious to know about that cast bit, and what surprises he may be referring too.

Yeah,I think it's a good idea to be close to Shinkenger. Considering all the japanese symbols and such. With Goseiger in 2012 they can afford to be more creative..

Some kind of Beast mode
Awesoooome. I'm sensing they'll have the shiba house banners for morphing intros....using mojikara for daily training...and hoefully having thhe rangers parents be former rangers as well..and us getting to possibly see them.

sounds goooood. :D

Awesoooome. I'm sensing they'll have the shiba house banners for morphing intros....using mojikara for daily training...and hoefully having thhe rangers parents be former rangers as well..and us getting to possibly see them.

If they have an awesome RPM team up, a awesome theme song, and a awesome finale then it will no doubt be one of the best PR seasons and a huge boost in reviving the franchise.

I like the sound of that morphing sequence! And if this a direct adaption, I hope they keep the Mojikara apart of the story.

Kamen Rider Meta
I wonder if they would do something like "Kanji of the day" at the end of each episode. You know, for the kiddies.

Some kind of Beast mode
If they have an awesome RPM team up, a awesome theme song, and a awesome finale then it will no doubt be one of the best PR seasons and a huge boost in reviving the franchise.

Hell yea, no doubt. It'll be awesome to see how they handle RPM Saban style. They're going to make them look like legends. :laugh: