Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

Once the show gets enough episodes in, that's probably when we'll see reruns of the new season on Nicktoons.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
:laugh:

Blade,the reason I never go to them is because I'm the only one in my family that likes Power Rangers,Toku,etc. I'm sort of the black sheep of my family...Plus when you have no car and nobody willing to take you there.. your **** out of luck... lmao

Hmm, that is a problem. Though I'll have you know that my entire family was mocking me for pretty much the entire evening about where I'm spending my weekend... :laugh:

Those names came from the casting script site, and like all things...they can change. It's completely normal for this to happen.

I've been hoping that some of them do, actually. The fact that three of them are repeats from previous seasons (all Red Rangers, too, oddly enough :sly:) irks me. :laugh:

Just watched that little video from Saban Brands. did they say Feature Films?! O_O

Eye See You
So it's POWER RANGERS SAMURAI?... Not bad, quick and to the point. I don't think I could have handled another FORCE or a SQUAD in the title.

Lurker
This was posted on rangerboard...

Originally Posted by TheVileOne
I spoke with Tony Oliver today. He's serving as a production/story consultant for the new series. Here's what he had to say:<br />
<br />
-The cast would have some big surprises. He wouldn't say outright that there would be some familiar faces but the implication was there.<br />
-He said Japanese purists of the Japanese versions of the sentai shows will like this version. This American version will apparently stay very true to the Japanese original. I asked him to clarify this pointing out that Shinkenger is very Japanese in tone and style especially with the look of the rangers and the morphin process, he acknowledged that and said it would be faithful to the Japanese version.<br />
-Said he was honored and very happy to be called in to work on it.<br />
-We talked about the Gold Ranger and what a fun, different, and weird character he is.<br />
<br />.

P.S. I hate the media. I told you guys they wouldn't let the David thing go... (For those that don't understand what I'm talking about. It involves TMZ and PM2..)

Almost forgot! Disney era ends today!

Last edited:
CHANGE! GoseiJon!
P.S. I hate the media. I told you guys they wouldn't let the David thing go...

What does this:

This was posted on rangerboard...

TheVileOne said:
I spoke with Tony Oliver today. He's serving as a production/story consultant for the new series. Here's what he had to say:

-The cast would have some big surprises. He wouldn't say outright that there would be some familiar faces but the implication was there.
-He said Japanese purists of the Japanese versions of the sentai shows will like this version. This American version will apparently stay very true to the Japanese original. I asked him to clarify this pointing out that Shinkenger is very Japanese in tone and style especially with the look of the rangers and the morphin process, he acknowledged that and said it would be faithful to the Japanese version.
-Said he was honored and very happy to be called in to work on it.
-We talked about the Gold Ranger and what a fun, different, and weird character he is.

Have to do with not shutting up about David Yost?

Lurker
What does this:

Have to do with not shutting up about David Yost?

Nothing.. I'm venting because of TMZ going to PM2 this morning... Hence P.S.

If you want to talk about what Tony said be my guest. I was just puting my two cents in on the stupid media..

P.S. Speaking on what Tony said. You think that why Iris was looking for Paul Schrier. To see if he be interested in returning?

Last edited: