Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Someone from RB asked Tony Oliver and he said that Power Rangers Samurai isn't the confirmed title for the series. He says there isn't a title yet.

I see... so hopefully, we'll find out tomorrow. Right? :anime:

From Overdrive at RC:

So I talked to Tony Oliver today about the new season, and apparently, Power Rangers Samurai may not be the title. Tony saw it on IMDB and then put it on his website, and we all know that the IMDB title was fan made. He also claims that the Rangers don't even have names yet and are currently being labeled in the scripts and writing as 'Blue' 'Green' and so on.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
From Overdrive at RC:

He also claims that the Rangers don't even have names yet and are currently being labeled in the scripts and writing as 'Blue' 'Green' and so on.

If that's true, then what's up with the Rangers being called Reese, Parry, Baron, Sadie, Ava, and Wesley from that other source? :eyebrow: Are they beta names or what?

Those names came from the casting script site, and like all things...they can change. It's completely normal for this to happen.

Not only has that been known since the Licensing Show, but it also came out when it was announced about the reacquisition. It's also on Saban Brands site.
Yeah but I thought they had said that the new season would only be on Nickelodeon, or at least get first-run status there. Not that it would be on Nicktoons as well.