Power Rangers Samurai - News Thread! (Premiers February 7th @ 8pm/7pm central!)

That would be taking a step backwards though, Iz. If we know Saban, that's not something they would do. Pay all that money for state-of-the-art cameras, then revert back to lower class model.

Let's just stay optimistic, because we all pretty much know Power Rangers is gonna be alright!

Like I said before, the new season can't be as bad as OO.

Yep. Nick is not going to shut power rangers out like Disney did that before. So we will see what future hold for the franchise. But, what makes you think that new seasons of PR would be on Nicktoons? That wouldn't be sound too fit, just on main channel, Nick.

They wouldn't just show a new season on Nicktoons, especially since it isn't a HD feed.

I thought it was on Nicktoons? I guess I was wrong. It would be pretty awesome to have DBZ and PR and the same channel though.

Banned
Hey, you both, one thing that we won't have to worry anymore is Bruce Kalish, he's not involved with Power Rangers anymore. He doesn't understand the element of Power Rangers himself.

It's going to be great season, trust me. I know it in my heart. It will blow all the previous seasons away.

Banned
I thought it was on Nicktoons? I guess I was wrong. It would be pretty awesome to have DBZ and PR and the same channel though.

Yes. How nice is that, eh? All 700 episodes will be airs on Nicktoons. New episodes on main channel, Nick. Just to remember that. Remember, Nick is not going to shut power rangers down like Disney did that before to treating them like dirty.

So Power Rangers is in good hands now. Very excellent hands.

Hey, you both, one thing that we won't have to worry anymore is Bruce Kalish, he's not involved with Power Rangers anymore. He doesn't understand the element of Power Rangers himself.

It's going to be great season, trust me. I know it in my heart. It will blow all the previous seasons away.

Probably not the Zordon-Era seasons though since that was the golden era, I expect it to be better than OO though that's for sure, can't get worse than OO, btw . . .

Tzachor >>>>> Kalish