Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (We're here, We're here, We're here!)

The Team Unites finally aired in the UK today! :D

But they edited it for UK broadcast. Grr... :mad:
Morgan Lamia said:
Anyway, it was nice to see it on TV here. I didn't spot any major changes other than the aforementioned full-screen instrumental credits, Marvista logo animation and the usual bloody PAL-speedup.
Although I did notice that they removed the strap appearing on the Megazord's helmet.

Edit - Oh yeah, and quite a few blade shots were removed weren't they? Like the blades popping out of the Mega Blades and some Megazord battle edits? I was distracted at the time so I might be wrong on that.

----------

I just re-watched the ep on Nick Replay side-by side and yeah, quite a few little edits.

To go with the PAL-speedup, full-screen instrumental credits and Marvista logo...
Pretty much all closeups of blades were cut (like when just after Mike put the finishing slash on the little-sized MOTW), the car crash with Mike flipping over it was cut, the Megazord's helmet chinstrap appearing was almost completely cut (the only bit remaining was the last little fraction of a second of it already there), the blades popping out of the Mega Blades were cut, and the flashback shot of Jayden stabbing the MOTW's arm and blood spurting out was painted over.

So quite a few little edits but nothing too major. Blade close-ups and blade-popping-outs being removed is understandable I guess. The car crash and the blood spurting I'm really not surprised about since I was surprised they were even in the US version. The chinstrap appearing... I guess that's a strangulation thing. That seems a little silly but maybe understandable... Maybe.

(I just hope that the Mega Blade edits won't affect the toy being released here, lol.)
Toast said:
5dfbec8b.jpg
lol, what a screw up! Disney Channel series? On Nicktoons?

Is not impressed right now...
Verizon has a zord summing plan, but it's only valid in 30 states.

The roaming charges is where they get you.

I think Antonio would have to worry about that, think about how much it costs to text his zords in! Jii's going to be pissed once he sees that bill.

Lol, Anotonio got it in after the credits. But which one of em smelled like fish? :169:

Eye See You
Lol, Anotonio got it in after the credits. But which one of em smelled like fish? :169:

:laugh:

I bet it was yellow. When she said that fish comment and made that face I felt it was something she knew all along. Dirty girl.