Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (We're here, We're here, We're here!)

You must have not seen the pictures, because there were a ton of them that showed the cast enjoying themselves.

Last edited:
Anti-Anti
I don't hate samurai, I dislike some simple things about it but I don't hate it. Most pics I've seen Hector was the one showing off and having fun, the others were just smiling for the cameras

You Got The TOUCH!
It was painful to watch, and now we know why they act so terrible because they're so bland, only Hector showed any personality, I know they're under contract but every picture from Comic-con Hector looks like the only one having fun while everyone else is just "there"

To be fair they did talk. It's just that most of the questions were towards Paul, which I don't even need to explain why. He really tried to gear the attention towards the rangers, but unfortunately people found Bulk to be more interesting than all the rangers combined.

Some kind of Beast mode
It was painful to watch, and now we know why they act so terrible because they're so bland, only Hector showed any personality, I know they're under contract but every picture from Comic-con Hector looks like the only one having fun while everyone else is just "there"

Mmm yea..I noticed that too.

Is not impressed right now...
Damn, we're just assuming everybody with a somewhat critical comment has "hate for Samurai" now? :laugh:

Hector hogged the mic and camera most of the time that's why.

He should've been the Red Ranger or Gold Ranger , because obviously he has the acting abilities to be able to pull it off ,though they would have to rewrite the role for his personality .

Some kind of Beast mode
He should've been the Red Ranger or Gold Ranger , because obviously he has the acting abilities to be able to pull it off ,though they would have to rewrite the role for his personality .

No..wtf...no he DOES NOT. I'm sorry, but that's a fuckin negative. He's very energetic, yes..and he is the best of the crew yes, but honestly that is not a compliment.

As you can see, his character on set is carried off set. Which is the hype, red bull, adrenalin junky jock. From what we've seen of him, I CANNOT see him playing Red. Nor can I see him playing Red nor Gold without having the same attributes. He has energy, but he's awkward. From Antonio's premiere and the "first" episode he shows signs of being a try-hard. Doing what he thinks he should be doing instead of doing what he feels he should be doing.

Ok is the title another joke or did they reveal something horrible durring ComiCon (please no joke answers)