Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (It's Two Seasons! Not two years)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, according to the casting sides Juzo is keeping his name, and that credits her as Dayu. Why did Doukoku need to get renamed? They're keeping the names the same for the others so far.

Well, things might change. The names on the casting sides were obviously placeholders, because the names have changed.

We Are VR
From Saban's Power Rangers Youtube Channel Comment:

We will not be posting full Power Rangers Samurai episodes on this YouTubechannel, but you can watch these episodes on Nickelodeon and Nicktoons, starting with the premiere episode on Feb. 7th at 8pm/7c. Thanks for the question!

Quesion ask on twitter:

That sucks. Will #PRSamurai episodes be streamed on nick.com or powerrangers.com?

Great question! Not at this time, but we'll be sure to update if there are plans for online streaming in the future

I'm happy I'm able to watch it on Nick Canada now even though it's airing 4 days later than the States but I'm just happy I'll be able to watch it on TV. Don't know about the countries outside of the U.S. and Canada, hope you guys will manage.

the power rangers site is down :(

Seems fine to me:

http://www.powerrangers.com/

EDIT:

I also saw on the PR website that the Knowledge Center PDF they have for their new emPower Movement has some nice little screenshots from the PRS series as seen here:

24crtcp.png

I'm jealous of Hector/Mike for being able to get dragged around by Erika/Mia and Brittany/Emily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.