Power Rangers Samurai - News/Rumors/Discussion! (It's Two Seasons! Not two years)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the same level it was at in previous episodes (if not better IMO), so expecting better would only result in disappointment.

The Meteor has landed
It's the same level it was at in previous episodes (if not better IMO), so expecting better would only result in disappointment.

true but, I thought with Saban bringing back Power Rangers he could have atleast made the Dialog better than it was with Disney

Some kind of Beast mode
I noticed that too as well!

And what I also noticed...the monsters keep talking like their lives depend on it...I think the Nighlock are from some type of "talking" race, where if the monsters stop talking and saying bad jokes they will die....so if your monster baby wasn't born talking it was an abomination.

Yah..that has to be it..

Banned
I think all the extraneousness dialog by the monster is to keep today's ADD addled kids in the show since you don't have long pauses of just grunts and Heyeah's where they could lose interest and change the channel.

Some kind of Beast mode
I think all the extraneousness dialog by the monster is to keep today's ADD addled kids in the show since you don't have long pauses of just grunts and Heyeah's where they could lose interest and change the channel.

Meh..that's what (good) bgm is for.

Plus...wait. Did you just say the constant cheesy lines helps prevent kids changing the channel rather then a good fight scene with grunts and "Tommy's"? lol

Man that's what made the Golden Era hot! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.