Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 6/8 'There Go the Brides'

nice... cole (that was the name of the red wilf force ranger right?) is all grown up and badass ^^ i think they could gave Juzo a little western touch instead of doing a copy+past from Shinkenger though!

Minato Ascending
nice... cole (that was the name of the red wilf force ranger right?) is all grown up and badass ^^ i think they could gave Juzo a little western touch instead of doing a copy+past from Shinkenger though!

Maybe they do that so they can use some of the faraway footages of human Juzo from Shinkenger without having to reshoot all of them.

Maybe they do that so they can use some of the faraway footages of human Juzo from Shinkenger without having to reshoot all of them.
Yup, that's the Saban way! However, they did it with Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, Wild Force, and Ninja Storm as well. So it's nothing new.

Wh-what?! Hold up, DarkBlaze! Ninja Storm is under Disney's era...I'm really am confused.
I just meant seasons that copied the villain costumes:

gogovvidiansu.jpg
vypra05.jpg

timevilira.jpg
nadira01.jpg

gaoviyabaibatsuetsue.jpg
jindraxtoxica.jpg

hurriviwendinu.jpg
hurrivifurabiijou.jpg

prdt-al-kaprimarah.jpg

Credit for the Sentai goes to SuperSentai.com

Wow, yeah you're right Cole looks like a total badass in this. Looks like he might have gotten some acting lessons as well.

I might just enjoy him here.

Banned
Wow, yeah you're right Cole looks like a total badass in this. Looks like he might have gotten some acting lessons as well.

I might just enjoy him here.

I think he might have take acting lessons class in the past. That's why he's doing much better.