Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 6/8 'There Go the Brides'

lmao..who likes fake plastic breasts?
:laugh: I'm first though. I was drooling over Juuzo before he appeared...in Shinkenger! LOL
Hmm, touche, i call second! :thumbs:

Anyone else notice how Najee, i think that's kevin, can't seem to get 3 lines right? Dude sounded like he said "Samurai Ranger, ray" smh.

Some kind of Beast mode
Hmm, touche, i call second! :thumbs:

Anyone else notice how Najee, i think that's kevin, can't seem to get 3 lines right? Dude sounded like he said "Samurai Ranger, ray" smh.

lol Maybe I need to listen to it again, but I think he pronounced it fine.

It's Judgement Time!
okay so Im like "whoa a topic about the new ep already and its got 21 replies? did it get released early?" Nay, my hopes dashed.

Thanks Saiko! Now for commentary
Bulk being an idiot, check.
I'm over here dieing at how emotionless jayden looks.
Dekker backstory, not that bad at acting. "it must be ___ the samurai rangers" what???
Shitari can't act either wtf!?
Kevin still can't act, oooo, we got a hint at Dayu's backstory.
I love how the rangers just barge into the wedding like that.
It's weird seeing the rangers running instead of using some bikes.
Big explosion!
Oh snap, emily was in the thing! I didn't see that coming, anyone else find it odd when Emily is serious?
Jayden just straight came outta nowhere.
Dekker time!
Why didn't they just summon both zords?

Last edited:
DFTBA (Don't Forget To Be Awesome)
I really liked this episode it has to be my favorite out of all the episodes so far the ending had me smiling.

Like Idol, I actually thought this was a little better than the episode it was based on.

Nice foreshadowing about Dayu's past, and now that Decker has showed up, the fun is just beginning.

I really liked this episode it has to be my favorite out of all the episodes so far the ending had me smiling.

Same here :thumbs: except for the last thing that Emily said, she left on a bad note for me.

It's Judgement Time!
You know, I actually really liked this episode. It was very suspensful the entire way. And the fight with Dayu was really great. I can't wait to hear her backstory and Deker's. It's also interesting to hear that Xandred has a soft spot for her, etc etc.

I think, so far, this was the best episode yet for Samurai.

The Bulk scenes were still random and had no consistency with the rest of the episode. However, I did genuinely laugh when Bulk quipped "There's been a lot of weddings lately" as Moogers run by with another captured bride.

The music also shines this season. The BGM that played during the Dayu fight was dramatic and really got you into the danger of the fight.