Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 6/8 'There Go the Brides'

has left HJU. Not coming back.
do0twz.png

Series discussion thread

106 There Go the Brides Sun March 13 - 12:00pm
Dayu crosses into the mortal world to cause misery by kidnapping brides on their wedding day.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2HWrgk-axw"]YouTube - Power Rangers: Samurai - Episode 6 Preview (HD)[/ame]

Episode Guide
[hide]
  • 101 The Team Unites Mon Feb 7 - 8:00pm
    Mike figures out the hard way what it means to be a Samurai Ranger after a Nighlok attacks him and his friends.
  • 102 Deal With a Nighlok Sun Feb 13 - 12:00pm
    The Rangers step in when a devious Nighlok tricks a young boy into giving up on his baseball dreams.
  • 103 Day Off Sun Feb 20 - 12:00pm
    Struggling to master a secret power disc, Jayden foregoes a trip with the others to an amusement park, where the rest of the team encounters the evil Nighlok Dreadhead.
  • 104 Sticks & Stones Sun Feb 27 - 12:00pm
    "When a Nighlok who uses insults as a physical weapon to attack the Rangers, only Emily is unaffected. To help her teammates, she explains how difficult events in life become an opportunity to grow stronger."
  • 105 Fish Out of Water Sun March 6 - 12:00pm
    Kevin is assigned the crucial task of catching the elusive SwardfishZord in order to save the other Rangers who have been incapacitated by the stench of the Nighlok Yamiror’s breath.
  • 106 There Go the Brides Sun March 13 - 12:00pm
    Dayu crosses into the mortal world to cause misery by kidnapping brides on their wedding day.
  • 107 I Got a Spell on Blue Sun March 20 - 12:00pm
    A Nighlok uses mind control powers to force Kevin to fight against his fellow Rangers.
  • 108 Forest for the Trees Sun April 10 - 12:00pm
    After Mike goes rogue in battle, Mentor Takes Mike’s Samuraizer away until he learns a deeper lesson about the nature of the Green Ranger’s Symbol Power.
  • 109 Test of the Leader TBA TBA TBA
[/hide]

The Download

Last edited by a moderator:
In before the lock! But thanks you guys for making these banners again, they're excellent, and this episode looks amazing so far.

The new Tendou Souji
I'm glad the one part of this I'm gonna like is suit footage so, I don't have to worry too much about it.

Yes, on both accounts.
That's excellent, nice to see another person who doesn't constantly criticize the show :thumbs:
Oh, and I dont want to start another thread for this so i'll ask here, but was there ever a Shotaro X Phillip Finger On The Trigger?

Some kind of Beast mode
I actually can't wait for this. This ep seems crafty and I can't wait to see my man Juuzo.