Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 6/8 'There Go the Brides'

Some kind of Beast mode
What the abyss of evil the same one that Diabolico and Queen Bansheera were in? Because I noticed while Lothor was falling in, the walls and everything looked the same.

Hmmm...:hmm: I never thought of that. I need re-watch those eps.

Technically no, since this Lother's abyss was in New Zealand..:laugh:

But who knows, part of Saban's staff was still working on NS correct? So maybe it is the same..but on the other hand Disney's staff probably couldn't give a **** about continuity at that particular time sooo..

Iono..*shrugs*

Hmmm...:hmm: I never thought of that. I need re-watch those eps.

Technically no, since this Lother's abyss was in New Zealand..:laugh:

But who knows, part of Saban's staff was still working on NS correct? So maybe it is the same..but on the other hand Disney's staff probably couldn't give a **** about continuity at that particular time sooo..

Iono..*shrugs*

Aww, ok.

You can't be sure about it! :sly:

Good god. Let me teach you something, StormWatcher! Tell me why we have a very close story of PRSamurai that compares to Shinkenger today, eh?! That's because they just bought the franchise back and the writers didn't have enough time to bought the original idea forth from their heads!

So, in other words, they has to copy and paste! And I'm keeping telling people, so I will tell you, ANGEL THEME WILL NOT FLY! You should know better. You can't expect Goseiger adaptation will be copy and paste. That's not going to happening! I'm sorry.

Are you kidding me? That Disney Wizards show had a whole story arc devoted to Angels. If Saban wants to do angels, he will do it.

The new Tendou Souji
Tell me why we have a very close story of PRSamurai that compares to Shinkenger today, eh?! That's because they just bought the franchise back and the writers didn't have enough time to bought the original idea forth from their heads!

Time Force and Wild Force disagree with this statement and guess what? Tzachor worked on them both.

And I'm keeping telling people, so I will tell you, ANGEL THEME WILL NOT FLY!

> implying the show actually makes use of the Angel theme.

Is not impressed right now...
LOL @ this nonsensical idea that the Goseiger adaptation will somehow be more original than Samurai.

Think, people.

Toku Webcomic Artist
Once again, at least the PR Samurai writers DIDN'T **** THIS ONE UP either.

Maybe this is the problem right here: Everyone's watching this saying "They didn't **** up this time," when they should be saying "They did a good job here!" You all are expecting Samurai to fail, therefore you have it in your minds that it's bad from the start. You're going out and actively looking for the bad, while not seeing the good. What I can say is this: They've been steadily getting better, with a few minor glitches here and there. Plus, I can't find Power Ranger toys anywhere. Can you guess why? Well, I know that when I was in Toys R Us, a kid dragged his dad over and said "I want the Megazord!" Kids are watching, guys. Kids are loving every minute of the show. They don't care that it's not exactly like Shinkenger, or that it's "copying it badly" or anything like that. They don't know what sentai is. Their heroes are beating up the monsters, and they come back for the next episode. I think Samurai has been doing very well, and I've been enjoying it, even with the flaws. I'm a huge fan of Shinkenger, and Samurai won't replace it. The thing is, it doesn't have to, nor is it supposed to. Is it so bad to like both shows even though they have the same plot?

See I hate this argument. Every single season of this show, from MMPR up to RPM had been for kids to. And yes, if the series has a lot of flashy effects and fighting and ESPECIALLY if there is nothing known about the sentai footage, then the kids will like it and buy the toys. But that hasn't stopped the american writing staff from putting on their unique spin for the series since its inception. Its what makes Power Rangers worth watching: to see what we're going to get in America. If all you do is give us the same plots as Shinkenger with different names for stuff, then you're going to lose about a good 40-50 percent of your fan base with people who know what the sentai footage is (And yes I DO think that we have a large part in the fanbase, just look at PMC). So yea, the show is for kids, but that doesnt mean it has to be lazy.

As for this episode, I'm watching it now and already I'm finding it to be very lazy based on the Shinkenger footage. I'll get back with a full review in a bit.

Maybe this is the problem right here: Everyone's watching this saying "They didn't **** up this time," when they should be saying "They did a good job here!" You all are expecting Samurai to fail, therefore you have it in your minds that it's bad from the start. You're going out and actively looking for the bad, while not seeing the good. What I can say is this: They've been steadily getting better, with a few minor glitches here and there. Plus, I can't find Power Ranger toys anywhere. Can you guess why? Well, I know that when I was in Toys R Us, a kid dragged his dad over and said "I want the Megazord!" Kids are watching, guys. Kids are loving every minute of the show. They don't care that it's not exactly like Shinkenger, or that it's "copying it badly" or anything like that. They don't know what sentai is. Their heroes are beating up the monsters, and they come back for the next episode. I think Samurai has been doing very well, and I've been enjoying it, even with the flaws. I'm a huge fan of Shinkenger, and Samurai won't replace it. The thing is, it doesn't have to, nor is it supposed to. Is it so bad to like both shows even though they have the same plot?

I find it great that children are getting into Power Rangers again. I remeber it being one of the mot popular things in my school besides Pokemon and accepted. If it can pull Shinkenger and bring kids into the franchise , then that's good. I had similar moments when I was his age seeing those megazords, plus Beast Wars was also the hit too. With Voltron and Thundercats coming back , it'll be almost my entire childhood revived unless they decide to bring Xros Wars and air reruns of Beetleborgs. Any news on Sailor Moon being redubbed?

I don't think it's bad , but as long as they keep on getting better I'll enjoy it.

Toku Webcomic Artist
As for this episode, I'm watching it now and already I'm finding it to be very lazy based on the Shinkenger footage. I'll get back with a full review in a bit.

Don't watch it as Shinkenger footage. It's not. Watch it as a separate show entirely. Man...