Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 6/8 'There Go the Brides'

You know, I actually really liked this episode. It was very suspensful the entire way. And the fight with Dayu was really great. I can't wait to hear her backstory and Deker's. It's also interesting to hear that Xandred has a soft spot for her, etc etc.

I think, so far, this was the best episode yet for Samurai.

The Bulk scenes were still random and had no consistency with the rest of the episode. However, I did genuinely laugh when Bulk quipped "There's been a lot of weddings lately" as Moogers run by with another captured bride.

The music also shines this season. The BGM that played during the Dayu fight was dramatic and really got you into the danger of the fight.
Yeah, i laughed at that bulk scene too. Seems like they'll copy the respective backstories, which i dont mind at all, Dayu and Dekker had some pretty good backstories. Hey, did you guys see the credits for Dekker?

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Saw it today. I am surprised that they used Yellow as another decoy bride. I remember in the original Shinkenger episode, blue was in disguise as one of the brides. but in this version, they didn't want to touch the whole male rangers cross-dressing issue. What can I say, it's a kids' show.

Anyway, nice episode though. Needed more work on the rangers' roll call.

Banned
You know, I actually really liked this episode. It was very suspensful the entire way. And the fight with Dayu was really great. I can't wait to hear her backstory and Deker's. It's also interesting to hear that Xandred has a soft spot for her, etc etc.

I think, so far, this was the best episode yet for Samurai.

The Bulk scenes were still random and had no consistency with the rest of the episode. However, I did genuinely laugh when Bulk quipped "There's been a lot of weddings lately" as Moogers run by with another captured bride.

The music also shines this season. The BGM that played during the Dayu fight was dramatic and really got you into the danger of the fight.

Well said, my friend.

I couldn't said it better myself! The story was executed truly beautifully with music involves in this episode. This has to be my favorite episode so far. :thumbs:

Now, all we have to do is to keep watching! :D

Some kind of Beast mode
Just better? :eyebrow:

Confirmed, it is Rick Medina as Dekker! :castlerock:

Does way better sound...better? :p

They stepped up in the acting, which I think was at it's best in the beggining wedding scene, and the dialogue was better. "Dekker" was cool, as expected. The action was great, but can't help but ask where would this show be without Shinkenger.

I'm getting bored with the Megamode cockpits now though..

Next week...should be good.

Well said, my friend.

I couldn't said it better myself! The story was executed truly beautifully with music involves in this episode. This has to be my favorite episode so far. :thumbs:

Now, all we have to do is to keep watching! :D

:thumbs: Not sure how I feel about next week's episode though, i want my tiger zord! :shakefist

Banned
:thumbs: Not sure how I feel about next week's episode though, i want my tiger zord! :shakefist

Oh, we will see tiger zord very soon!

Man, I can't wait to send my scripts to Saban Brands very soon. In honor for Goseiger adaptation. It's something that I've been wanting to write for long time to come.

I remember that I was told that after PRSamurai's over, Goseiger adaptation is going to be more original like back in MMPR days. Saban brands are still studying the original DNA of Power Rangers.

That's what I'm doing. :thumbs:

Oh, we will see tiger zord very soon!

Man, I can't wait to send my scripts to Saban Brands very soon. In honor for Goseiger adaptation. It's something that I've been wanting to write for long time to come.

I remember that I was told that after PRSamurai's over, Goseiger adaptation is going to be more original like back in MMPR days. Saban brands are still studying the original DNA of Power Rangers.

That's what I'm doing. :thumbs:

We can send scripts to Saban Brands? :eyebrow: Isn't that why they have writers? I really do hope Goseiger is original, I hated it with a passion, which is why i never got past episode 10 i think, same, also didn't like OOO.