Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 13 - "The Blue and The Gold"

Anti-Anti
I had a long night last night so I faded in and out of this ep. From the parts I saw (Camera in samurai, Following Kevin, can't use phone in forest) it was good but I did see something about stolen toys? like really stolen toys? literally the dumbest plan I've ever herd, are the nighloc that childish or just that stupid?

Lurker
Another average episode. Oh look, a new Zord. It should be cool to see it in action. So Kevin decides to be a douche this week and Antonio stalks his every move. A little weird but I enjoyed seeing what Antonio brought to the table with his spy cameras. So Antonio's symbol power is actually based on electronics. That's actually kinda cool.

It was nice another one of the villains go outside the base for once. This time we get Octoroo who seems like he's the most useful out of the bunch so far. Although his plan to steal and chop up all the kids' toys was cheesy as heck. Glad to see Bulk and Spike have some relevance to Octoroo's plot.

Deker's back after two episodes being missing and pretty much does nothing but ramble on about his sword and his dual with the Red Ranger again. His character interests me but his plotline seems to be wearing thin since all he seems to be doing is making empty threats.

Why do they keep bringing in all of these annoying kids? And how did the Rangers know exactly who to give the toys back to?

The fight scenes seem pretty underwhelming. All of the stupid MOTWs aren't helping either. How cheesy was it when the Rangers were whining that they couldn't hold onto their weapons? Though it was nice to get in a bit unmorphed fighting with Antonio and Kevin.

Another thing that's starting to get to me is how the Rangers are always injured so easily. It makes them appear weak.

Oh cool. A Megazord battle. That means we get to see the new Zord that was introduced earlier in the episode.......... Or not.

Are they trying to make Mia and Emily as annoying as humanly possible? Mia's "Ho Ho Ho" was especially cringeworthy.

Like I said it was an average episode overall. I kinda liked it but was kinda bored by it at the same time.

Ho HO HO :169:

But i think this has had the best unmorphed fight this season, and possibly in a long time.

#MissionMiami
I don't think I've ever seen A Power Ranger character be more over the top on EVERYTHING like Kevin. He calls Antonio a nerd but he spends his ENTIRE day doing the same ****? I guess that explains why he doesn't have time to get a hairline.

I hate the inconsistent writing. How the **** is Kevin accepting him into the team and the next week, he's talking **** about him right in front of his face?

Octoroo's American face is just terrible. Why did they not just get the suit from Japan?

How the **** does the monster slime everything but Spike's face?

HOW THE HELL DOES ANTONIO HAVE A INJURED ARM AND SECONDS LATER HE MORPHS AND USES IT PERFECTLY FINE? What the ****!

Mia: "Ho Ho Ho"....Yet, she wants to find a man...Anyone else noticed how awkward that came off?

4/10

I liked everything but the obvious fuckups. I still enjoy this series but they really need to realize they have to many rookie mistakes in this show.

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
HOW THE HELL DOES ANTONIO HAVE A INJURED ARM AND SECONDS LATER HE MORPHS AND USES IT PERFECTLY FINE? What the ****!

QUOTE]

Maybe he`s like Wolverine and has superhuman healing abilities.
Which would be kind of awesome if you think about it