Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 13 - "The Blue and The Gold"

Banned

113 The Blue and The Gold - Saturday, May 14, 12:00pm
As Antonio attempts to gain Kevin’s respect as a true Samurai, Octoroo devises a plan to create a stronger portal between the Netherworld and Earth via a secret ancient well.

Episode Guide

[hide]
  • 101 The Team Unites Mon Feb 7 - 8:00pm
    Mike figures out the hard way what it means to be a Samurai Ranger after a Nighlok attacks him and his friends.
  • 102 Deal With a Nighlok Sun Feb 13 - 12:00pm
    The Rangers step in when a devious Nighlok tricks a young boy into giving up on his baseball dreams.
  • 103 Day Off Sun Feb 20 - 12:00pm
    Struggling to master a secret power disc, Jayden foregoes a trip with the others to an amusement park, where the rest of the team encounters the evil Nighlok Dreadhead.
  • 104 Sticks & Stones Sun Feb 27 - 12:00pm
    "When a Nighlok who uses insults as a physical weapon to attack the Rangers, only Emily is unaffected. To help her teammates, she explains how difficult events in life become an opportunity to grow stronger."
  • 105 Fish Out of Water Sun March 6 - 12:00pm
    Kevin is assigned the crucial task of catching the elusive SwardfishZord in order to save the other Rangers who have been incapacitated by the stench of the Nighlok Yamiror’s breath.
  • 106 There Go the Brides Sun March 13 - 12:00pm
    Dayu crosses into the mortal world to cause misery by kidnapping brides on their wedding day.
  • 107 I Got a Spell on Blue Sun March 20 - 12:00pm
    A Nighlok uses mind control powers to force Kevin to fight against his fellow Rangers.
  • 108 Forest for the Trees Sun March 27 - 12:00pm
    After Mike goes rogue in battle, Mentor Takes Mike’s Samuraizer away until he learns a deeper lesson about the nature of the Green Ranger’s Symbol Power.
  • 109 Test of the Leader Sun April 10 - 12:00pm
    A Nighlok is sent to stop the Red Ranger from using his special power to seal Master Xandred in the Netherworld forever, but their duel is interrupted by the mysterious Deker.
  • 110 Jayden's Challenge Sunday, April 17 - 12:00pm
    Jayden leaves the Shiba house hoping to keep the other Rangers out of harms way but when a powerful Nighlok attacks, Jayden finally accepts the fact that he needs his team to fulfill his role as the leader of the Samurai Rangers
  • 111 Unexpected Arrival - Saturday, April 30th - 12:00pm
    A traveling fisherman named Antonio arrives and claims to be the sixth Samurai Ranger.
  • 112 Room For One More - Saturday, May 7 - 12:00pm
    Jayden’s childhood friend and self-made Samurai Antonio struggles to be accepted by the team as the Gold Ranger.
    [*]113 The Blue and The Gold - Saturday, May 14, 12:00pm
    As Antonio attempts to gain Kevin’s respect as a true Samurai, Octoroo devises a plan to create a stronger portal between the Netherworld and Earth via a secret ancient well.
  • 114 Team Support - TBA TBA TBA
    When a Nighlok steals people’s spirits, including the Yellow Ranger’s, the other Rangers must defeat him before his victims fall into an eternal sleep.
[/hide]

• The download

Go to Justice Media Matrix.

It's Judgement Time!
are you gonna unlock it after it airs? Or is it gonna stay locked until sundown like usual? :p Wish we had a timer unlock

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I won't be around to unlock it, sadly. Won't be getting home until maaaany hours later than that, so I hope someone's around to do it! :laugh:

And a timed unlock feature would be awesome!

Some kind of Beast mode
Just another episode...once again some of the characters have moments, but they ruin it within the same episode.

What annoyed me, but also made me :rofl: was Mike's line at the end. "Stealing kids toys is even low for a nighlok"...WHAAAAAAAAAT?!

:laugh::laugh: So trying to "destroy" innocent people and rule the world isn't lower then stealing...children's...toys??

Yo who the **** is writing this ****??!! :rofl:

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
I believe the following words from Joe Swanson of Family Guy can sum up how I felt about today`s episode..
"God,that was the worst piece of crap I`ve ever seen.My ass is sore..my ass is actually sore."
Stealing toys from kids(and Bulk and Spike).Really?Really?Really? That is your sinister plan to take over the world?Gee,what`s next?Stealing candy from babies?Maybe steal pies from windows?Honestly,when did the Nighloks get possessed by the spirits of 1940`s cartoon characters?
Antonio,please drop the ascot.You look like you`re trying to imitate Fred from Scooby-Doo or Thurston Howell from Gilligan`s Island.
Mia,you`re hot.But you have zero personality.The bottle of hand lotion sitting on the desk next to me as I type this has more charisma than you do.
I believe we can now create a Samurai drinking game.Anytime you hear the words "Ooh ah ooh" or 'Fantastico!", take a shot.You`ll be intoxicated in three minutes.
It would have been hysterical if we heard a voice say "We`re sorry,but your call cannot go through.Please check the number and try your call again" when Antonio and Kevin tried to call the other Rangers.
There was one highlight..the unmorphed fight was awesome.
For the most part,I think this season has been OK,but still has problems.But this episode,along with "Sticks and Stones" have been awful.I`m glad PR is doing well again,but the producers need to realize that they can`t continue with the silly plotlines that at times feel yanked from a PBS Kids` show

I liked this episode, had the best Kevin acting in it. Also had quite a few funny moments, we also learned that the rangers aren't on verizon smh.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Someone needs to be fired for making their own Octoroo, the American version.