Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 11/13 - "Unexpected Arrival"

It's Judgement Time!
yeah that's the problem right now, they are translating too literally and not taking a second to realize how ridiculously stupid it sounds. I dunno. I'm sure it will get better in time, as the crew gets into their groove.

"So Sparkly", "Hes so fast", "Is he one of us?" I dunno. I think they gave the girls some reaaally stupid lines in this episode.

I face palmed.

WHY ARE THEY WANTING TO TRY AND ADAPT KOTOHA SO BADLY!!!:shakefist

...you know what...they might as well make Antonio into Genta.:sly:

Nice post!!
yeah that's the problem right now, they are translating too literally and not taking a second to realize how ridiculously stupid it sounds.

I am genuinely confused by the fact that Kotoha's lines don't get rewritten more for Emily. The characters are different enough that whenever Emily says an unaltered Kotoha line, it always sounds like her brain just fell out.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
The characters don't seem that different to me. Emily is (if anything) dimmer than Kotoha, but since Kotoha's lines were not exactly words of genius to begin with, I can't really see a problem

At least we now know what Jayden's secret is. He's really ... FROM DOWN UNDER :O_O:

It's Judgement Time!
well the problem for me is that I've become irritated with the only two female rangers on the team being portrayed as "slow" or "dim".

We've had strong, competent female rangers in the past. Why are we suddenly getting the "DUUUHHRR SHINEYSS." Yellow Ranger?? Which ranger are the girl viewers supposed to respect? Guess neither. I dunno, it's just kinda built up on me and this episode really focused hard on it.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
So could a mod please edit the thread title as Episode 11/17?

Why? I thought the idea of the #/# was because the first aired episode was actually the first episode of Samurai. Just because they skipped episodes of Shinkenger, doesn't mean they skipped them in Samurai as well. Or is that the real joke and I didn't get it?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
The characters don't seem that different to me. Emily is (if anything) dimmer than Kotoha, but since Kotoha's lines were not exactly words of genius to begin with, I can't really see a problem

At least we now know what Jayden's secret is. He's really ... FROM DOWN UNDER :O_O:

Apparently, both him and Antonio are... :laugh:

Just Scratch Behind the Ears

No. The counting was for Power Rangers Samurai.. not Shinkenger. It's really episode 13 because they skipped the premiere so it should be 11/13 ... next episode will be 12/14 and so on.

The Meteor has landed
..........Was I the only one who liked this ep more than the Shinkenger ver?