Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 11/13 - "Unexpected Arrival"

Banned
Series discussion thread

107l7wp.png

111 Unexpected Arrival - Saturday, April 30th - 12:00pm
A traveling fisherman named Antonio arrives and claims to be the sixth Samurai Ranger.

Episode Guide

[hide]
  • 101 The Team Unites Mon Feb 7 - 8:00pm
    Mike figures out the hard way what it means to be a Samurai Ranger after a Nighlok attacks him and his friends.
  • 102 Deal With a Nighlok Sun Feb 13 - 12:00pm
    The Rangers step in when a devious Nighlok tricks a young boy into giving up on his baseball dreams.
  • 103 Day Off Sun Feb 20 - 12:00pm
    Struggling to master a secret power disc, Jayden foregoes a trip with the others to an amusement park, where the rest of the team encounters the evil Nighlok Dreadhead.
  • 104 Sticks & Stones Sun Feb 27 - 12:00pm
    "When a Nighlok who uses insults as a physical weapon to attack the Rangers, only Emily is unaffected. To help her teammates, she explains how difficult events in life become an opportunity to grow stronger."
  • 105 Fish Out of Water Sun March 6 - 12:00pm
    Kevin is assigned the crucial task of catching the elusive SwardfishZord in order to save the other Rangers who have been incapacitated by the stench of the Nighlok Yamiror’s breath.
  • 106 There Go the Brides Sun March 13 - 12:00pm
    Dayu crosses into the mortal world to cause misery by kidnapping brides on their wedding day.
  • 107 I Got a Spell on Blue Sun March 20 - 12:00pm
    A Nighlok uses mind control powers to force Kevin to fight against his fellow Rangers.
  • 108 Forest for the Trees Sun March 27 - 12:00pm
    After Mike goes rogue in battle, Mentor Takes Mike’s Samuraizer away until he learns a deeper lesson about the nature of the Green Ranger’s Symbol Power.
  • 109 Test of the Leader Sun April 10 - 12:00pm
    A Nighlok is sent to stop the Red Ranger from using his special power to seal Master Xandred in the Netherworld forever, but their duel is interrupted by the mysterious Deker.
  • 110 Jayden's Challenge Sunday, April 17 - 12:00pm
    Jayden leaves the Shiba house hoping to keep the other Rangers out of harms way but when a powerful Nighlok attacks, Jayden finally accepts the fact that he needs his team to fulfill his role as the leader of the Samurai Rangers
    [*]111 Unexpected Arrival - Saturday, April 30th - 12:00pm
    A traveling fisherman named Antonio arrives and claims to be the sixth Samurai Ranger.
  • 112 Room For One More - Sunday, May 8 - 12:00pm
    Jayden’s childhood friend and self-made Samurai Antonio struggles to be accepted by the team as the Gold Ranger.
  • 113 The Blue and The Gold - Sunday, May 15, 12:00pm
    As Antonio attempts to gain Kevin’s respect as a true Samurai, Octoroo devises a plan to create a stronger portal between the Netherworld and Earth via a secret ancient well.
  • 114 Team Support - TBA TBA TBA
    When a Nighlok steals people’s spirits, including the Yellow Ranger’s, the other Rangers must defeat him before his victims fall into an eternal sleep.
[/hide]

• The download

Go to Justice Media Matrix.

It's Judgement Time!
Dont need to make these so early next time mate. :p I will unlock Friday night when I get home in preparation for Saturday morning. Until then, carry on.

It's Judgement Time!
srsly? SRSLY!? Cmon, how many mods do we have now? :p

Anywho, yeaaah, please dont make em so early anymore so I dont hafta lock em.

Lurker
So... is this episode really episode 13? I heard they skipped some Shinkenger episodes.

What was the matter with that episode? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! In fact, everything about it was 100% excelente! Was it the strongest debut for a new Ranger? Of course not, but that didn't matter. The episode was flawless, the acting was fantastic all around (yes, even Najee shows improvement in this episode), and Emily's "He's so sparkly" line wasn't as bad as I thought it was when I first heard it. Keep it up Samurai!

It's Judgement Time!
Weeelll... I didnt really like the episode. Antonio is kind of an idiot so far. Plus, is it just me, or do the female rangers feel dumbed down? I mean "So Sparkly", "Hes so fast", "Is he one of us?" NOOoooo Emily. Hes not one of you. He just has a god damn morpher, and a zord, and a suit, but hes not one of you. UUuugh.

I dunno. I think they gave the girls some reaaally stupid lines in this episode.

Nice post!!
Emily suffers from a lot of Kotoha's dialog going from "innocent and sweet" to "dumb as a rock" if you translate it literally.