Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 1 'The Team Unites' (Check first post for download)

I liked him when he wasn't a god
After Takeru exiled the team, he didn't reunite with his friends until Act 47, and after that it was the two-parter finale that wrapped up the series. I didn't see anything during those two episodes to suggest that he's aloof, and he was definitely not demanding anymore (particularly to Chiaki, who used to receive the majority of his criticism). I can go back and check them once again, but I definitely feel that Takeru has became a different person. We'll get to see Takeru again in Goseiger vs Shinkenger, and what kind of person he is more than a year after the finale, though.

He didn't seem that different to me in V-cinema but that was supposedly set before the end of the series, and even in that he'd definitely lightened up. But I agree, let's wait for Goseiger Vs (we should probably take the Shinkenger talk to PM as it is mostly off-topic, but I'm rewatching Shinkenger now, feel free to hit me up :coolshades:)

Banned
If it fails on nick, no other network will pick it up. Faith is the belief in nothing. Faith is what you have when there is nothing real to back up what you are talking about.

Unfortunately, I hate to break it to you, our best key is to have a faith. And I hate that people are talking like the franchise is going to die right away. Come on now, it's only episode one.

Can we please stop with "IFS" and "WHAT IFS"?! It's getting annoying! Power Rangers just came back from one year hiatus! Look, Under Disney, they do anything in their power to kill the franchise. Saban decided to bought it back....now we're talking about the franchise may be dead if the ratings don't doing so well...GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK! :redface2:

Nothing you said in the last 3 pages makes any sense.

Oh, king, why do I have to repeat everything after myself? I just explained everything...I'm not going to explain again.

Minato Ascending
He didn't seem that different to me in V-cinema but that was supposedly set before the end of the series, and even in that he'd definitely lightened up. But I agree, let's wait for Goseiger Vs (we should probably take the Shinkenger talk to PM as it is mostly off-topic, but I'm rewatching Shinkenger now, feel free to hit me up :coolshades:)

I'm glad you're giving Shinkenger another chance. :thumbs: I've finished D/L Goseiger up to ep 20 from TV Nihon, so I'll be watching that too but right now I'm rather obsessed with Kamen Rider W. Hopefully I'll get to Goseiger in the near future.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I'm glad you're giving Shinkenger another chance. :thumbs: I've finished D/L Goseiger up to ep 20 from TV Nihon, so I'll be watching that too but right now I'm rather obsessed with Kamen Rider W. Hopefully I'll get to Goseiger in the near future.

I love W! :coolshades: I'm enjoying Shinkenger way more on a rewatch, it's making me feel more positive about PRS, I definitely want to give Samurai a chance

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
From the Power Rangers' Facebook page:

Did you miss the premiere episode of Power Ranges Samurai? Be sure to catch encore airings of 'The Team Unites' Thursday at 8pm on Nickelodeon, Friday at 8pm on Nicktoons and this Saturday at 12pm on Nickelodeon. Be sure to check your local listings! GO GO Power Rangers!

Minato Ascending
I love W! :coolshades: I'm enjoying Shinkenger way more on a rewatch, it's making me feel more positive about PRS, I definitely want to give Samurai a chance

I'm glad I start watching Kamen Rider W after I'm finished with Shinkenger, because I might even stop watching Shinkenger for W lol. :anime:

From the Power Rangers' Facebook page:

Nice, seems like PR is starting to hit NickToons for you guys, I wish they showed a lot of re-runs of PRS here in Canada, so far they're only showing re-runs on Saturdays and Sundays on Nick Canada early in the morning.

It stinks.

Coincidentally, I'm also rewatching Shinkenger as well.