Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 1 'The Team Unites' (Check first post for download)

Banned
I hate to break it to you, if the Power Rangers franchise fails on Nick within this 3 year span...........it's dead.

If you can't get decent success on a channel that appeals to 90% of the Power Rangers' target demographic, then that franchise is fucking dead.

Ain't no other channel is gonna pick up Power Rangers if it cannot succeed on Nickelodeon, and that is the truth.

If you want evidence, look @ Animorphs :laugh: :p

Oh, only if I could whack the back of your head to knock some sense! Like I told everybody else here...have a good faith! We have to see what's happening in the future. And you don't need to tell me on that part! I know that if Power Rangers don't do too well, game is over.

And do we really need to go down that memory lane with Animorphs? Do we really have to? Come on now.

We Are VR
Sorry everyone i needed to remove episode 1 due to some users getting Copyright Strikes on their channel.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Oh, only if I could whack the back of your head to knock some sense! Like I told everybody else here...have a good faith! We have to see what's happening in the future. And you don't need to tell me on that part! I know that if Power Rangers don't do too well, game is over.

And do we really need to go down that memory lane with Animorphs? Do we really have to? Come on now.

You completely contradicted your own previous damn post about "Good Faith."

You mentioned that it might go to another network if Nick doesn't like PR's success in 3 years, HOW IS THAT GOOD FAITH?

And we're talking about kids show........not my fucking career.

Sorry everyone i needed to remove episode 1 due to some users getting Copyright Strikes on their channel.

That's fair..........for the people that have cable and live in America, they can always wait for the spamming re-runs of the episode on Nickelodeon.

For the others, I believe the download link for the HD/HQ encode of that episode is still there

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Just to let you know that I removed two video I uploaded because of the copyrights.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Unless PR Samurai becomes a colossal failure, I think Saban will adapt Goseiger (but probably avoid calling them angels for religious reason). Gokaiger, with its juggling of so many past sentai series, will be much more difficult to adapt than Goseiger, plus it's not even out yet. Saban right now can start taking a look at Goseiger and figure out the storyline for the next PR series since that series has ended its run.

I'm not sure what they could do with it that wouldn't mention angels, really. Fairies? Birds? Maybe edit the wings out of the henshin sequence and just turn it into some random thing?

Minato Ascending
I wouldn't say "Takeru's whole personality changed", he was still aloof and demanding, just ... a little bit less so. But he works in the context of Shinkenger. He is a great figurehead for a show based on bushido and samurai ideals. Jayden works in the context of Power Rangers, he is a good leader for a story with a looser theme of teamwork and pulling together.

After Takeru exiled the team, he didn't reunite with his friends until Act 47, and after that it was the two-parter finale that wrapped up the series. I didn't see anything during those two episodes to suggest that he's aloof, and he was definitely not demanding anymore (particularly to Chiaki, who used to receive the majority of his criticism). I can go back and check them once again, but I definitely feel that Takeru has became a different person. We'll get to see Takeru again in Goseiger vs Shinkenger, and what kind of person he is more than a year after the finale, though.

Banned
You completely contradicted your own previous damn post about "Good Faith."

You mentioned that it might go to another network if Nick doesn't like PR's success in 3 years, HOW IS THAT GOOD FAITH?

And we're talking about kids show........not my fucking career.

What? Look here, I'm saying that if Saban's PRSamurai doing so well on NICK, then they may renews to keep Power Rangers on that channel, it's that simple. No argument needed.

Again, look, I'm sure Saban have a back-up plans. Come on now, it's only episode one! It drawn in two million viewers. I'm very pleased. We may have to keep an close eye in the future.

Make sense now, yes?

Banned

Now wait just a minute. I thought that the people behind power rangers were ok with DDL's and youtubes and stuff. Are you saying they aren't? THE HELL YOU SAY. My god.. You mean they want to protect their copyright... WOW.. Call me shocked... :laugh:

Minato Ascending
I'm not sure what they could do with it that wouldn't mention angels, really. Fairies? Birds? Maybe edit the wings out of the henshin sequence and just turn it into some random thing?

Personally, I think Saban should keep Goseiger's adaptation as angels, but I just have a feeling that they want to avoid any controversy, so they'll come up with something different. It'll be hard to explain all those wings and stuff, though. Maybe they'll say that the rangers were decendants of a birdman tribe who used to have wings, and now use energy wings instead. :laugh:

Banned
What? Look here, I'm saying that if Saban's PRSamurai doing so well on NICK, then they may renews to keep Power Rangers on that channel, it's that simple. No argument needed.

Again, look, I'm sure Saban have a back-up plans. Come on now, it's only episode one! It drawn in two million viewers. I'm very pleased. We may have to keep an close eye in the future.

Make sense now, yes?

Nothing you said in the last 3 pages makes any sense.