Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 1 'The Team Unites' (Check first post for download)

Lurker
All I am saying is that this premiere falls flat because it thrusts you into a story that's hard to care about because you don't know anything.

Idk, I think there goal was to show the viewers that PR Samurai is the exact same show you've grown to love & watch as a kid! Nothing too complicated. Give them a lesson about what this show is all about and that's team work, even though it's plainly obvious to us old fans, throw in the regular PR formula, and show a glimpse of the characters, allies, and the villains of the show. Given that a lot of hype went into this, and that Saban bought it back. I think it's a perfect way to welcome back Saban's Power rangers!

Raxbait: Hip
*has not seen the ep*
So we didnt get this?:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP023He6z6s"]YouTube - Power Rangers Samurai-Exclusive Morph & Fight Scene FIRST LOOK![/ame]

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
No Aoi..........they're apparently saving that for some flashback episode that will air in the future I believe

Minato Ascending
Overall, not the best Season Premiere ever, but not bad.

A few things:

*What was the Kanji they wrote on their origami animals, I dont remember that in the original series.

The kanji that PR Samurais use to morph into their Mega suit is 超, which is translated as "Super" but I think they were meant to say "Mega" instead. In Shinkenger, they wrote 大, which is translated as "Big", and it was done to make their small emblem zords into giant wrecking machines.

Is not impressed right now...
dekabroken's encodes are up! And they're in HD!!!! :anime::thumbs::castlerock::buttrock::198::band: :DJsmile::HG:

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
No Aoi..........they're apparently saving that for some flashback episode that will air in the future I believe

I'm hoping theres like a lost 2 parter episode that explains the origins of the samurai but I guess a flash back could work.

Did the show just 'jumped' into the next episode? I mean where's the real introduction? They can't just received the powers just like that unlike what we seen on sneak peek's episode.

Anyone else love how the sentai footage has trees with no leaves while the ranger footage got lush palm trees and what not? =P

I kinda like the samuraizer better than the shodophone mainly cuz the phone screen actually got something not just a sticker =P

Also love how the red ranger's go to line is "Come on, let's help him."

Just as a FYI, the kanji the PR Samurais use to morph into Mega suits is 超, which is translated as "Super" but I supposed can be substituted as "Mega" as well. However, I noticed that because 超 takes twelve strokes to write, they just breeze through it without proper inscription. In Shinkenger, when they summon their zords they use the kanji 大, which is translated as "Big" (because they use it to transform their emblem zords into gigantic machines).

My apologies if someone has beat me to the meaning of 超 already.

Sure it's 12 strokes, but your a ranger right? You don't have time =P

I 'slur' my strokes when I have to write chinese essays or large pieces or writing.

Don't forget that they are teens that may have attitude, they don't have time for rules =)