Power Rangers S.P.D - Full Series Talkback "Fighting Crime... in a Future Time."

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Did anyone post up a screenshot of Omega Sam and Nova?

DSC00001.jpg

While I may have hated Omni......Whatever the heck it was supposed to be....
Here are some Caps I took.

bscap054.jpg

bscap055.jpg

bscap056.jpg

bscap057.jpg

bscap058.jpg

bscap060.jpg

bscap061.jpg

bscap064.jpg

bscap065.jpg

bscap066.jpg

Hey look Kids, It's John Tui in his Monkey Costume.
bscap067.jpg

bscap068.jpg

bscap069.jpg

bscap070.jpg

bscap071.jpg

bscap072.jpg

Enjoy

Lurker
I've watched the finale and I must say, the last battle was very sweet. It was a battle for Honor between Grumm and Anubis and man was that sweet. 2 people battling for honor, I can always accept that, even though that battle was a little rushed.

The zord battle, it looked awesome. I mean man, powerrangers sure have gone a long way hasn't it? The fight was a little short though. It was way to easy, it could've been better.

My only gripe about this finale was that everything was way to rushed, as if they were racing the clock or something. As I was watching this, I thought to myself, why couldn't SPD's whole season be this good? I ain't going to details again saying why I don't like this season so i'll just give this season an overall C...

Endings was GREAT! but i agree that it was a little bit rushed.
but that doesn't matter for me, cause it was great season. Good characters, great story, what more do you need!

My grade would be an A :D :D

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Wow... nice bump, buddy.

Anywho... has anyone saw Wormhole few days ago?

I have and I finally recorded it. I must say History is better than Wormhole. Don't get me wrong, I liked Wormhole and I thought it was great.

I was so happy that Trent wasn't in History. Atleast Conner was there.

Man, I want to shot at Trent and Conner... :170: They both sucked.

For The Greater Justice...
Trent was pretty badass in Wormhole... too bad he couldn't have been more like this in DinoThunder.