Power Rangers S.P.D - Full Series Talkback "Fighting Crime... in a Future Time."

It's Judgement Time!
that finale was BAD FUCKING ASS!!! >_< BAD FUCKING ASS!!! **** YEAH!! SPD! **** YEAH! COMIN AGAIN TO SAVE THE MUTHA FUCKIN DAY YEAH! SPD!!! **** YEAH!!!!

JUSTICE IS THE ONLY WAY YEAH!

TROOBIANS YOUR GAME IS THROUGH. NOW YOU MUST ANSWER TO! SPD!! **** YEAH!!

This finale was bad fucking ass:

Sky = Red Ranger
Bridge = Blue Ranger
Sam = DEMORPHED!
Nova Ranger! holy ****!
The Sentai SPD Leaders coming to help! wow!
The american megazord battle was the ****.
Cruger Vs Gruumm... WOW.

There was a lot that made this finale special. I loved it. Yes it could have been better but **** it. **** it. I loved it

Is it just me or did I see a reference to "The Village" during the promo?
HAHAHA
And was that.... you know.... boom as a ranger?

has left HJU. Not coming back.
OH MY GOSH!!! O__________________________O;; OH MAN! That was one of the best finale ever! I was shocked to see Nova Ranger (Deka Bright) in the finale!! O_O OMEGA RANGER'S TRUE FACE!!!

The finale OWNS NS and DT's finale!

Dang, I almost cried. :(

Mystic Force promo looks AWESOME!!

Mad Skillz
Doggy Kruger said:
Is it just me or did I see a reference to "The Village" during the promo?
HAHAHA
And was that.... you know.... boom as a ranger?
Think so, it said the people of Briwood go by the rule 'don't go into the forest' and the creatures of the forest live by the rule 'don't go into the city'

And I seriously think that was him as a ranger.

Yosha!
all i can say is.............. WOW!

I really wish you guys could have heard the scream I let out after the episode. Mega Ranger heard it. It was quite impressive!

Now.... BRING ON MYSTIC FORCE!

Call me a bit of a Jaded Bastard or a mindless shee-p, but I found quiet a few nagging glares which really brought down the Finale for me (I was entertained and enjoyed the Half hour though, but I'm not as pumped as you guys are), A Few Glaring points for me

1) Piggy got off WAYYYYYY to easy, "Oh let's be a Bad shot and say I'm sorry, all will be forgiven." It just rubbed me the wrong way, though it was hilarous when Bridge took away the blaster from Piggy.

2) Nova Ranger, . . . Why the hell would you introduce a Ranger, IN THE LAST EPISODE OF A SEASON >_< Talk about convent Plot holes. And another thing, Why have them "Return to the Future", when they changed it. Heck Nova shouldn't of even been searching for Sam >_<.

3) "Doggie Dying, oh wait no" - I don't know, but I don't expect Finale Plots to be ripped from Sentai. I didn't like it in Dino Thunder with the Destruction of the Zords, and I don't like it here, especially when it is seen from a mile away.

4.) "SPD EMERGENCY" - Again I don't like how the last shot of SPD basically mirrored the Final shot of Dekaranger. Yes Sky isn't Fire Squad, Or Japanese but come on, This is the Finale of POWER RANGERS, Sentai Footage should be an unknown force.

Think of me as you will, I just speak what's on my mind. Yes I was Entertained by SPD as a whole, but I found to many glaring errors for me to call it a Great season.

Last edited:
All these little holes can be filled in the MF/SPD team-up.
For now, it's over but we'll have to wait a year to shake things up again with SPD

Mad Skillz
Man...I HOPE the next team up isn't like this year's. But from the look of things...it'll be somewhere before this ends just so they don't have to show Boom as two rangers...shut up I know what I saw in that MF promo...<< >>