Power Rangers S.P.D - Full Series Talkback "Fighting Crime... in a Future Time."

If you guys mean "owning" DT's finale (part 1 anyway) in terms off just watching things go BOOM for 20 mins, then yeah. Personally, I like a storyline, not just exposions.

It's Judgement Time!
Lisa J said:
If you guys mean "owning" DT's finale (part 1 anyway) in terms off just watching things go BOOM for 20 mins, then yeah. Personally, I like a storyline, not just exposions.

you mean DT and NS finales had a storyline? o_O Other than pretty explosions. I mean NS was "omg skate park wooooo! omg Lothor is the evil! oh noes!" and DT's was "Its prom! woooo! omgz MezzoForte! nooooo. Whys! Zeltrax has a robot with BOOBS! oh noes!"

And SPDs is "Cruger is taken. A-Squad is an evil *****. Omni is a GIGANTIC BRAIN! and the base is being taken over"

In fact SPD finale is a lot like Fate of Lightspeed. Same thing really. Base take over and yet everyone loved Fate of Lightspeed BECAUSE of the action. I think more people are just hating on SPD for the sake of hating on it. Following the crowd instead of actually trying to enjoy themselves

Well I loved the finale so far. So far. Lets hope part two is much better! it doesnt look like there will be ANY sentai in part 2

Last edited:
has left HJU. Not coming back.
GrnPsychoGarren said:
In fact SPD finale is a lot like Fate of Lightspeed. Same thing really. Base take over and yet everyone loved Fate of Lightspeed BECAUSE of the action. I think more people are just hating on SPD for the sake of hating on it. Following the crowd instead of actually trying to enjoy themselves

I agree with you about Fate of Lightspeed. Also, I had a funny feeling about this finale. It's like... End Of the Time. That was badass and I loved it.

Well I loved the finale so far. So far. Lets hope part two is much better! it doesnt look like there will be ANY sentai in part 2

No Sentai footage at all on the last episode. YAY! Finally.

FreedomR8G6B1 said:
Time constraint dude...yeah, it sucks...

Nothin' but the fan in me.... I would've shat my pants had they battled it out unmorphed then after a stalemate the A-Squad said, "Time to get serious. Ready A-Squad?!" "READY!" "Let's ROCKET!!!" :buttrock:

So many cool little touches like that, as a fan we beg for it.

It's Judgement Time!
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Nothin' but the fan in me.... I would've shat my pants had they battled it out unmorphed then after a stalemate the A-Squad said, "Time to get serious. Ready A-Squad?!"

That's SO true. They should have had an umorphed fight. Now that I think about it Im pretty dissapointed there wasnt one. This was our last chance to see the rangers use their Genetic powers and they didnt. Hopefully they will use it in part 2 but it looks doubtful

Lurker
GrnPsychoGarren said:
you mean DT and NS finales had a storyline? o_O Other than pretty explosions. I mean NS was "omg skate park wooooo! omg Lothor is the evil! oh noes!" and DT's was "Its prom! woooo! omgz MezzoForte! nooooo. Whys! Zeltrax has a robot with BOOBS! oh noes!"
Well you do understand that those 2 seasons were meant to be light hearted. Mak'n an epic of a finale would seriously be out of place. But anyways, the final episode is almost here. The final countdown is now in session....

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Barashin said:
Well you do understand that those 2 seasons were meant to be light hearted. Mak'n an epic of a finale would seriously be out of place.

I hated when Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder were meant to be light hearted. I wish those both seasons were serious instead of humor.