Power Rangers S.P.D - Full Series Talkback "Fighting Crime... in a Future Time."

has left HJU. Not coming back.
No, it wasn't Wes. I looked at the picture and it was another person and it wasn't Wes.

Riser Glen said:
It was on the screen for less than 1 friggin second. Sky's dad is wes. Learn to accept it you idiot.
PAUSE IT and look at the picture AGAIN!!!

Look here, Mr. Troll Flamer.

tf2.jpg

Eye See You
Do you guys know how long it's been since I could actually say PR is getting better every week?. We'll not since Disney has been incharge that's forsure.

I just finished ep 4 and yet again I FUCKING LOVE IT. S.P.D. is the ****.
The humour & drama is levelled perfectley and the few jokes are halarious.

I figured they'd use Dekaranger ep 3 footage for this.

As for the Red Time Force SPD Ranger, I'm gonna stick with Riser Glen and say that is Wes. For the picture just think of it as Wes much older then when he was in the TF series and that's what he looks like now. The fact is the only 2 people I know of who wore that suit is Alex Drake & Wes Collins so I'm gonna go with Wes until they confirm that is isn't.

Once again, awesome episode. I hope Doug Sloan is eating a bag of **** and realising how much he fucked **** up with PR the last 2 years. Kalish owns his ass.

This is by far one of my favourite PR teams. Sky had the right idea when he put the water on Syd. Rarrrrrr. Sexiest Pink EVER.

S.P.D. EMERGENCY!

*Sigh* I'm giving up. For a sake, it is NOT Wes. This is the last time I said... IT'S NOT WES. Look at the picture.

ForeverRed said:

Eye See You
lol ForeverRed ur jokes man. :shakefist

I'm going to pretend it's Wes for nostalgic reasons.

Eye See You
I see they've added a small SPD badge on the side. Pretty cool.

Having the Space & Time Force in SPD is cool

The hologram of the A-Squad getting f-ed up was awesome.

I also like the continuity from episode to episode. It's kinda like a Kamen Rider soap opera where it continues from ep to ep.

The only thing I dislike is Jack's Delta Blasters. It would be so much cool if they shot bullets like Ban's and not lasers.

I think that was there for the fans to say that was Wes if you want. Yeah, that's defiantely a different actor, but what we're allowed to believe is that that is Wes several years hence from the Time Force series.

The Silver Guardians do go on to develope a monster fighting police force in the future and who's to say that it didn't develope into SPD and SPD won't develope into Time Force?

And oh my motherfuckin' GOD is THIS what a Power Ranger series looks like under professional direction and production??!?!?!?! :eek:

There was more action in that one episode then 10 episodes of DinoThunder. I cannot believe how insanely good this series is and how well they use what they have at their disposal. I mean.... WOW!

Yeah, I've never been a Doug Sloan fan and I hope Bruce Kalish stays around for a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnng time to come.

I do believe we've found the Beast Wars of the Power Ranger franchise.

There was so much off the hook, insane, buckwild goodness in this episode I have absolutely no idea where to begin.

I mean, even after we got an opening action sequence that was just explosive and just... wow... we even got ourselves an unmorphed fighting sequence to boot and an innovative Zord battle that didn't require all the Rangers to link to finish off the monster.

Sentai footage has been so perfectly integrated, I have no idea how to distinguish the two.

Hats off to SPD... once again without any kind of regret I am proud to be a Power Rangers fan.

GO, GO, SPD, GO! :jam: :buttrock: