Power Rangers S.P.D - Full Series Talkback "Fighting Crime... in a Future Time."

Dull Brilliance
For the first time since "Trakeena's Revenge, Part 1" back in 2000. I missed an episode of PR on it's premiere airing. I'm just so disenchanted with SPD at this point that for now the show is no longer must see. I didn't feel like bothering to set the VCR to tape today's episode while I was at work.

If I'm not busy with anything, maybe I'll catch the Toon Disney airing on Monday. But from what I've been reading everywhere. It looks like I did myself a favor today.

Lurker
"Perspective" Episode 20

Well I really enjoyed it this week. I needed a good laugh. All of the stories were hillariously funny. This is the first time in a while that I've laughed out loud at the show. Even if it was slightly annoying that there was a lot of recycled footage, though they did add some new footage into each one. Bridge was hillarious this week. Did you see the looks he was giving when they were watching the footage?

The dialogue was all classic as well. Some funny ones were..

Z: I'm doing what Jack's doing, because he's awesome.
Syd: I'm doing what Z's doing, because she's doing what Jack's doing.

Bridge: Name one thing I fabricated.
Syd: (mocking Bridge's story) Bridge! Bridge! Bridge! Bridge! Bridge! Bridge!
Bridge: Okay.. Name another.
Z: I think it'd be easier to think of something you didn't fabricate.

So anyway, hillarious episode. Then it was great to see the Omega ball show up this week and own the Krybots and save the Rangers. If this doesn't speak "The ball of light is the Omega Ranger!", I don't know what else does. And let's face it. He doesn't need to possess anyone either to do it.

I can't wait for Messenger. It's too bad we have to wait two weeks for it, but hopefully it'll be worth the wait.

It's Judgement Time!
Warrior Jedah said:
It looks like I did myself a favor today.

Well in my opinion, not a good episode. Heck, I dont think Im even going to download it. Just dont want to bother rewatching it. The only kewl thing that happened was the ball of light kicked some ass. It was funny but mostly boring to me. So yeah, I would agree you did yourself a favor. Its easily skippable

Lurker
I'm thinking of skipping the rest of the series. Will be my first time not watching a whole season,but I will not sit and watch a ball of light ranger. I think it's very lame.

Mad Skillz
That ball of light is not the Omega ranger...not the ball itself, it could be a tool used by Omega, but it will not be Omega itself. If it is that means we'll probably not get a Bray Throuttle which would be too much to pass up in toy sales.

And, from what I've read, might as well just skip this episode.

Eh, it wasn't the worst but by far not the best. Every time I think an episodes bad I just compare it to 'Ocean Alert' *shudders*. Skippable, probably but certainly not the worst. SPD to me is still a kick ass season.

Mihara said:
That ball of light is not the Omega ranger...not the ball itself, it could be a tool used by Omega, but it will not be Omega itself. If it is that means we'll probably not get a Bray Throuttle which would be too much to pass up in toy sales.

And, from what I've read, might as well just skip this episode.

Whoa, whoa, explain to me how we might NOT get a Bray Throttle?

It's Judgement Time!
PDD said:
I'm thinking of skipping the rest of the series. Will be my first time not watching a whole season,but I will not sit and watch a ball of light ranger. I think it's very lame.

As you were told on Rangerboard, same applies here man. At least wait until messenger frelling airs ok? You have no proof a Ball of Light will be Omega. No freaking proof until Messenger airs. It could be a ball of light. Or it could be Sam! Or it could be Kelly! Or maybe even Tetsu! Or someone completely new and everyone will feel incredibly stupid except for those who claimed it would be someone new like Dekaranger.

You are only assuming this man. You have a couple weeks. Wait until Messenger airs so we can all see, once and for all who the Omega Ranger really is. No need to stop watching now.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Mihara said:
That ball of light is not the Omega ranger...not the ball itself, it could be a tool used by Omega, but it will not be Omega itself.

Wait and see. You'll find out yourself in 2 weeks.