Power Rangers S.P.D - Full Series Talkback "Fighting Crime... in a Future Time."

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Bruce Kalish OWNS Doug Sloan. I've always want to say that. :D

I love SPD so much. They are awesome. And I get to see my dearest Sydney. :D Woohoo! She's hot!

The Cookie Man!
Sydney is already my favorite :D And also Z. I might even have a favorite male ranger or 2 in SPD...maybe Sky and Bridge. Not sure about Jack, I'll wait on that though. I haven't had a favorite male ranger since Time Force (the last male rangers that were my favorite was Wes, Lucas and Eric)

I bet a bunch of Uber Sentities out there think I'm biased toward Power Rangers.

Well, here's some proof.... I actually have to say I like Doggie Krueger much more than Anubis Crueger. I found the furry costume more endearing and the voice over all stronger and more commanding.

Anubis is still cool, and I'm glad they have a dogheaded leader in any case.

I am not anti-sentites. I am glad that I'm not. I like them BOTH but Doggie Kruger is still the best mentor and Ranger ever.

I'm quite partial to the DaiRanger's mentor when it comes to the greatest Sentai mentor of all time. That guy just oozes, rule. :cool:

WALLS

Alright. Here I go....

That was awesome. I like Sky's episode. He always pissed off at Jack all the time until the end. Those actions was awesome. Amazing. That was MASSIVE violence and alot of firework blast whatever. It was awesome. Again, Dekaranger's Poses!!! :buttrock:

In the end part, there was a picture of Sky's father and his kid. Sky's father wore TIME FORCE SUIT!!!!! :buttrock: YEAH!

Next week, YEAH!!!!!!!! Sydney's ep focus! I gotta love it next week.

Overall good episode. A+

Eye See You
I'm downloading the episode right now.

Looks like I was somewhat correct in my speculation @ Japan Access when I said SPD might be an evolution of Time Force.