Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Lurker
thats one of many reasons I loved NS. The characters felt so natural and I could identify with all of them. I saw my friends in their personality traits, I saw myself in others. Aside that, the episodic plots were fun. The humor consistent. The drama great when there was any. And the finale was one of the few epic finale's Disney had. It harked back to MMPR days with the skate park and such. But then you had this massive brawl between five rangers and every monster they ever defeated. It was amazing.

Yes! Out of all the seasons, NinjaStorm is one I would gladly go back and watch! I feel the same way, even to this day. It's a fun series to watch! The villains wasn't that serious all the time but when it does, things turns upside down! The heroes are a blast to watch as well. I love it! I think Doug sloan played a huge part too Ninja Storm & dinoThunder. I'am glad he was part of it! If he was reading this now, thanks man! haha

Last edited:
... er, what? You want the Rangers to all be Batman?

NO i mean i don't want them giving them civilian powers such and such because in the example of space patrol delta many of them barely got used after the first dozen episodes and it was a pointless promotion and needless waste of time and story element. STICK to good old martial arts you don't need anything but the basic ranger powers. Mystic force was actually well done i think it was closer to the original but i didn't like all of the forest community i thought the family of magicians aspect was better but what can you do.

Ninja storm was one of the few good season i liked it and it had a lot of good aspects but i didn't like some of it like the ending i hated how they did that one also i didn't like Lothor as much but he was ok.

We Are VR
I wonder will the new Power Rangers Episodes and the Reruns also be put on Xbox 360 Video Marketplace. they have a section for Nick & Nicktoon.

It's Judgement Time!
the show will very likely end up on 360. Saban wants the brand pushed through all venues. I don't see why gaming consoles would be out

Nor do I - but I reckon Saban will create a separate section for it rather than using Nick's, because Nick doesn't actually own the franchise.

A snippet from the Power Rangers In Space Full Theme Song:

"Save the future, long live the Power Rangers"

That perfectly describes Saban owning Power Rangers again.