Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

It's Judgement Time!
I loved the Ninja streaks in NinjaStorm.

Why the hell do people hate NS so much? There characters were so REAL.

thats one of many reasons I loved NS. The characters felt so natural and I could identify with all of them. I saw my friends in their personality traits, I saw myself in others. Aside that, the episodic plots were fun. The humor consistent. The drama great when there was any. And the finale was one of the few epic finale's Disney had. It harked back to MMPR days with the skate park and such. But then you had this massive brawl between five rangers and every monster they ever defeated. It was amazing.

Some kind of Beast mode
thats one of many reasons I loved NS. The characters felt so natural and I could identify with all of them. I saw my friends in their personality traits, I saw myself in others. Aside that, the episodic plots were fun. The humor consistent. The drama great when there was any. And the finale was one of the few epic finale's Disney had. It harked back to MMPR days with the skate park and such. But then you had this massive brawl between five rangers and every monster they ever defeated. It was amazing.

QFT. Everything in NS was natural and flowed smoothly. Yea the ending was great, I actually felt sad also, they all came along way.

You know, people say Dino Thunder was one of the greatest Disney-era seasons (which is probably true), but I think...I think Ninja Storm was one of the best. And I say that with a smile of confidence on my face! :D

It's Judgement Time!
SPD is my favorite Disney Era season, followed by RPM, and a very close Ninja Storm as a third.

Some kind of Beast mode
You know, people say Dino Thunder was one of the greatest Disney-era seasons (which is probably true), but I think...I think Ninja Storm was one of the best. And I say that with a smile of confidence on my face! :D

:O_O: I agree. :buttrock::buttrock:

But hey, how come all the NinjaStorm defenders come out of the closet now?! lol I've needed you guys to have my back for years now.

:O_O::O_O:

When Ninja Storm first aired I didn't really like it since it was different from the Saban seasons I watched as a kid but now compared to the other Disney seasons other than Dino Thunder and RPM, it was quite good.

NS was good, I enjoyed it at least. My only problem was it felt like it really wanted to make the campiness stick. It was highlighting the fact that it was campy, rather just being campy and having it work.