Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Some kind of Beast mode
Can anyone rip this? I've always thought for years this would make a great Space Power Ranger theme song. Press play, but don't actually play the game and you'll hear it.

http://www.maxgames.com/play/staggy-2.html

I put it with the sentai Megaranger OP and it went great with each other.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
Some kind of Beast mode
Not sure what this has to do with next years PR....

...but I did it anyways! :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8QECD7HT

HAHA! Nice! Thanks Fuu. I know it's very random, but this is my future space power rangers theme.

Yea, sure we had PRiS, but technically it wasn't supposed to be a space series. Though no one is at fault for that. I know there will be a true Space theme in the future though.

In all fohrealness, Cam should be the new Red.
YES! This. No other words.

AdamMorph.gif
Dude, you're really good! :castlerock:

Lurker
HAHA! Nice! Thanks Fuu. I know it's very random, but this is my future space power rangers theme.

Yea, sure we had PRiS, but technically it wasn't supposed to be a space series. Though no one is at fault for that. I know there will be a true Space theme in the future though.

Well they could of did a Space theme with Dekaranger,but Disney/Bruce decided against it or never brought it up...

P.S. My point is if Saban was in charge during Dekaranger. It could have very well been another In Space...

Some kind of Beast mode
Well they could of did a Space theme with Dekaranger,but Disney/Bruce decided against it or never brought it up...

Yea, definitely. But first and foremost the theme would be Police. Whether they fought on saturn with the inhabitants being aliens, it still wouldn't pop out as Space rangers, but more Space Cops.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
y arent u my friend on fb....

it culd b cause u type leik dis?

Or the fact I don't know you? Well, I know you here... I don't really know you. I don't add people unless I know them or have enough mutual friends that I should know of them at least. But people are free to find me [link in my profile here] and friend request. If we have enough mutual friends/interests I usually accept.

Not necessarily, "Space Police" (or at least Police in general) would be kind of hard to dodge as a part of the motif. That and it might be a bit impractical to try to shift that much focus elsewhere. Using the Dekaranger source footage, and props, as a jumping point, most scenes are urban in nature (i.e. early-to-mid 21st century), especially Zord fights, and there's no "space-ship" Mecha or vehicle (other than the occasional shuttle or the SWAT Megazord) to use to be "in" space.

I can see maybe a rotating series of "planet locations" with SPD's Base as the central point, but they'd likely look indifferent from each other and the "exploration" of those worlds would be somewhat mitigated for a "police procedural" as opposed to the "Star Trek" nature of "In Space," unless you want to have the criminal hiding out on an "unknown planetoid" every other week.

Last edited:
Lurker
Not neccesarily, "Space Police" would be kind of hard to dodge as a part of the motif. That and it might be a bit impractical. Using the Dekaranger source footage, and props, as a jumping point, most scenes are urban in nature (i.e. early-to-mid 21st century), especially Zord fights, and there's no "space-ship" Mecha or vehicle (other than the occasional shuttle or the SWAT Megazord) to use to be "in" space.

I can see maybe a rotating series of "planet locations" with SPD's Base as the central point, but they'd likely look indifferent from each other and the "exploration" of those worlds would be somewhat mitigated for a "police procedural" as opposed to the "Star Trek" nature of "In Space," unless you want to have the criminal hiding out on an "unknown planetoid" every other week.

Yeah,but it not like they don't have footage of another planet on Dekaranger. They first episode has Ban on another planet going after a criminal.