Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
^ Thanks.

dude, why arent you working for the production team? :laugh: you're waaaay too good at this.

From your mouth to Saban's ears. lol. The actors get the open casting call, people like me have to know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone's assistant. Which I don't... Well, I'm friends with Cheryl on Facebook but have decided a random FB message probably isn't the way to go.

But I have been attempting to shop my portfolio around through other channels.

It's Judgement Time!
Maybe you should target select names on the team who might be in a position to hire new talent. Maybe if you had the name of the production team manager or somethin like that, you could be like "look at my **** dammit! Worship it!"

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Dami-chan....

If all possible, could you make more of these. So unbelievably awesome.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Yeah, I also heard Ultraman auditioning for one of the zords...

:laugh:

From your mouth to Saban's ears. lol. The actors get the open casting call, people like me have to know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone's assistant. Which I don't... Well, I'm friends with Cheryl on Facebook but have decided a random FB message probably isn't the way to go.

But I have been attempting to shop my portfolio around through other channels.

Good luck! If this is what you can do with splicing footage that wasn't meant to go together, I can only imagine what you could do with raw footage...

In all fohrealness, Cam should be the new Red.

Wow. Seriously, that's an awesome idea. Too bad it'll never happen. :disappoin

Some kind of Beast mode
Dami your gif/logo making powers are god-like. I'm not even joking. Now I really want adam/johnny to actually be the red samurai ranger.

snippy snip

I recently re-watched all of Time Force and I completely agree with you. People are way too quick to label it as one of the best seasons. I thought it was great up until Clash for Control, everything after that is either a repeat of a story that's already been done in the season or a direct translation of a plot from Timeranger. The finale is also one of the most anti-climatic and disappointing in the franchise history IMO.

Bandito Shake Cometh
I think there were two entire episodes dedicated to blue ranger, whatever his name was, taking a driver's test. And yeah, the finale made absolutely zero sense. The only character I was rooting for was Frax, but he got the shaft. The cold, metallic shaft.