Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Lurker
What if Ron Wasserman does insert songs again? [hide]OMG a song just for Samurai Ha-Oh or the "Samurai Ultrazord" or whatever they'll call it. Assuming they use it which I'm hoping for since I don't feel like completing my Shinkenger mech collection.[/hide]

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
They should steal from TOEI's playbook and make an actual soundtrack. The songs would be worthwhile since they have to sell them on discs or through downloads.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
But who would buy them? Us?

The same people who get them in Japan! Parents of kids! Sheesh. Or kids themselves. Make them available on iTunes, don't even need to get them on disc. You were gonna buy for music anyway.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
The same people who get them in Japan! Parents of kids! Sheesh. Or kids themselves. Make them available on iTunes, don't even need to get them on disc. You were gonna buy for music anyway.

IDK, doing that is probably going to have the same fate as video game music

I hope they use the fight choreography that they used in Saban's Era instead of Disney's. No huge explosive and slow motion crap.

Disney's fight choreography was so boring in Disney's Power Rangers.

Not to mention the lame ass laser sound effects for pretty much everything they do like when they fly in slow motion and the ranger kicks a monster and you here a stupid laser sound followed by some laser like waves coming out of the impact. Especially the explosions had the most laser sounds like wtf explosions don't sound like that.