Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I hope they use the fight choreography that they used in Saban's Era instead of Disney's. No huge explosive and slow motion crap.

Disney's fight choreography was so boring in Disney's Power Rangers.

Some kind of Beast mode
I wonder how many people are actually audtioning for PR, snce you know to most this series was dead.

Some kind of Beast mode
Nah, DB he's talking about the old one then.

Nicktoons went through a logo change, in I think September.

To all branches also. Nicktoons, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and The N, which is now TeenNick..which was once a block on Nickelodeon years ago.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I hope they use the fight choreography that they used in Saban's Era instead of Disney's. No huge explosive and slow motion crap.

Yeah, I gotta agree, but I'm pretty sure that Saban used at least one huge and colorful explosion when the rangers were saying who they were

It's the spirit of Sentai to do as such after all

Some kind of Beast mode

Disney's choreo wasn't really so much boring, but was terrible, horrible, and completely disgusting. They did the same thing every time and every season, if it wasn't for JF theme, they would of been fighting just like OO rangers as well.