Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Mad Skillz
Why that title? It would be clever though. Welcome to the boards, btw! Love your avatar/name. That character/plot was one of a good things about VR troops.
I imagine that, with the general Japanese theme of Shinkenger, it would actually make sense and is a word they could get away with.

Nice post!!
All the buzz I see about a Shinkenger-based season from non-fandom sources is "Oh boy! Samurai!" So I'll be kind of shocked if Saban doesn't put "Samurai" in the season title.

The end justiΦ's the means
All the buzz I see about a Shinkenger-based season from non-fandom sources is "Oh boy! Samurai!" So I'll be kind of shocked if Saban doesn't put "Samurai" in the season title.

Or something that plays on that theme anyhow. They could very well use any variation of Warrior, Samurai, etc.

Even though I think that Shinkenger could be adapted I am worried about all the sword-play. "Parents" already take issue with the violence in Power Rangers how do you think weapon combat is going to sit with them. Above anything else this is going to be the issue that holds up any adaption.

Plus there is the issue of TMNT, and how Nick wants to promote the two shows. If they do go with Shinkenger a samurai/ninja power-hour would be a great idea just grab attention.

No big deal they could just add a bit of a laser effect on the sword. Always seems to work anyways.

Some kind of Beast mode
No big deal they could just add a bit of a laser effect on the sword. Always seems to work anyways.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Eff that, that's something Disney would do. I mean damn, it's just like any other series with weapons. Sure, katana's seem more brutal, but it can't be that bad. Why can't parents just block nick, tell their kids not to watch it, or plain teach their kids not to follow what they see if they feel so strongly about this.

Don't they have work to do or something? shyt, there's always a hater huh.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Eff that, that's something Disney would do. I mean damn, it's just like any other series with weapons. Sure, katana's seem more brutal, but it can't be that bad. Why can't parents just block nick, tell their kids not to watch it, or plain teach their kids not to follow what they see if they feel so strongly about this.

Nick might be more lenient but that would be the best method. It doesn't really detract from much as you know it's a sword strike. Sadly parents let the TVs watch their kids then complain when they watch something they didn't want them to.
Maybe not exactly a laser strike but say just when they land a hit on the monster it become a blur of light I suppose. They only care when it lands on the monster.

Skreeong!
well they can argue that the blades are for defense agianst the monsters.

Banned

I'm going to teach my children carefully. Telling them that they're just for a show, but not to following those moves that could be using in the later life. Knowing that tv rating is TV-Y7..

It should be change to TV-PG. It's not that hard.